Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wrongly closing my threads.
I don't want to explain the whole copyright thing because it was handled in private with Crayo. To make a small statement, the person who claimed copyright infringement had more evidence and to say that Crayo violated it. Crayo could provide no proof that he didn't and so I was inclined to go with the original claim.

I don't have a grudge against anyone and as I said before, I let you keep it open which I really didn't have to do.
You really did as it violates no rules whatsoever. I'm allowed to dislike you but continue to make threads on this site. I could acre less if you liked me, but your job isn't closing threads because you dislike someone.

People asking me to PM him, read the thread. What rule have I broken Sam with my latest thread? You're holding the grudge not opening it.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
No, read the post again and stop being ignorant.

Quote:Your post got closed for copyright violation.

Not because he doesn't like you, just 'Stop crying like a whiny bitch'. As they say on HF.
There is no rule, but I've been the bigger man by letting you re-advertise a site that breeches copyright only then to be called arrogant and for you to get pissy. So no I'm not going to re-open it.
This should be closed. A new member blatantly disrespects Sam, breaks SF rules, than argues that he is correct with some silly story instead of dealing with it and saying "Ok, sorry."
Actually he's been here a while (around 7 months) but he's only ever used this forum to advertise Market Forums. I haven't seen much from him outside of his own threads, which isn't really fair in my opinion.
Oh I read that is Jul 2011 somehow.

Either way, point still stands.
Sam, don't you think you should close this now? OP is wrong, no more needs to be said.

(09-12-2011, 07:25 AM)BreShiE Wrote: No, read the post again and stop being ignorant.

Quote:Your post got closed for copyright violation.

Not because he doesn't like you, just 'Stop crying like a whiny bitch'. As they say on HF.

You're retarded. I'm talking about my latest thread, where the theme is OURS completely. And I'm sorry, who the fudge are you?

(09-12-2011, 11:22 AM)Sam Wrote: There is no rule, but I've been the bigger man by letting you re-advertise a site that breeches copyright only then to be called arrogant and for you to get pissy. So no I'm not going to re-open it.

Being the bigger man by letting me make a thread that breaks no rules?

http://marketforums.org

Our theme. Our images. Our content. Everything, ours. Nothing breaches copyright. The theme before didn't breach copyright.

(09-12-2011, 04:30 PM)Laugh Wrote: This should be closed. A new member blatantly disrespects Sam, breaks SF rules, than argues that he is correct with some silly story instead of dealing with it and saying "Ok, sorry."

Breaks SF rules? What rule did I break? I've got nothing to be sorry for.

(09-12-2011, 05:00 PM)Ace Wrote: Actually he's been here a while (around 7 months) but he's only ever used this forum to advertise Market Forums. I haven't seen much from him outside of his own threads, which isn't really fair in my opinion.

I'm using the showcase section, it's there to showcase sites. I browse this site everyday, not like it matters. My dialog would be frowned upon here, and I'd be banned faster than I am on HF.

(09-12-2011, 05:05 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Sam, don't you think you should close this now? OP is wrong, no more needs to be said.

I'm not wrong. Stop dribbling in this thread and go help someone with depression, because clearly you don't know what you're talking about here.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
You fail to understand that section is a privilege to have and people like you will piss Omni off, and the privilege will be revoked. The thread is closed, and you've been told it won't be opened. Stop posting about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Add: View My Threads Eternal. 11 2,792 10-14-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Autopost
  Regarding posting on old threads D3xus 10 1,788 10-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Frostix
  Threads don't count as posts? au3 0 630 04-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: au3
  Can't Send Messages/Make Threads Fragma 2 891 04-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Old Threads: How not to bump them up BlackChaos 20 3,094 03-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢