Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wrongly closing my threads.
And why is this closed - http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=22028

I swear, the Staff here make HF Staff look like Gods. No offense. You wrongly close my previous one, so our new theme solves that "problem" and then you close this with no explanation. Jesus Christ.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
Looking at the other thread:

Sam Wrote:Other thread was closed due to a copyright violation, the current site does not.

I suggest PM'ing a member of the staff rather than making this thread, staff would of had a good reason to close this but there was no reason to make this thread.
It was closed because you caused so much hassle over the last thread and then insulted me by calling me arrogant. I don't have to let you keep that thread there which was a copyright violation before so you should of been grateful that I even allowed you to re-advertise your site.

I also just noticed that you edited the post insulting me, so you know why the thread was closed and that it's not acceptable to flame any member, especially don't flame me after I've let the thread stay open even though you breached copyright before and caused a massive fuss.

Any further questions then PM me, don't post about it here trying to start something.

However, as before I will deal with your "problem" maturely and ultimately my decision on the outcome is final.
(09-09-2011, 11:40 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Looking at the other thread:

Sam Wrote:Other thread was closed due to a copyright violation, the current site does not.

I suggest PM'ing a member of the staff rather than making this thread, staff would of had a good reason to close this but there was no reason to make this thread.

I PM'd him last time with full proof and a page-long argument against the copyright allegation, instead he decided to ignore it and go along with one post from one member accusing me of violating his copyright. Yes, it was Sam.

(09-09-2011, 02:49 PM)Sam Wrote: It was closed because you caused so much hassle over the last thread and then insulted me by calling me arrogant. I don't have to let you keep that thread there which was a copyright violation before so you should of been grateful that I even allowed you to re-advertise your site.

I also just noticed that you edited the post insulting me, so you know why the thread was closed and that it's not acceptable to flame any member, especially don't flame me after I've let the thread stay open even though you breached copyright before and caused a massive fuss.

Any further questions then PM me, don't post about it here trying to start something.

However, as before I will deal with your "problem" maturely and ultimately my decision on the outcome is final.

So let me get this right. You're a Moderator of Support Forums, a website that's about supporting it's users with problems etc right? Let's say a member who suffers with Bipolar signs up, and is annoyed at one of your support answers in his/her thread and calls you an arrogant fool, would you close the thread? Assuming you didn't know his/her circumstances, but fully understand the site is about support.

My past with you has already given me enough proof to call you arrogant, some may love you, but I am just being honest. You close my thread because you (personally) don't like what I said? If I called another user arrogant (which is an opinion of his/her personality, not a direct insult like "fool", "idiot" and "moron" would be) you wouldn't of closed it, you'd of just asked me not to flame. Ha, this just further pushes my opinion of you on the road of arrogance my friend.

No point PM'ing you, tried that last time and it failed. Can't reason with kids.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
Holding grudges is bad Sam. Also Crayo is a nice guy. Give him a break.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
(09-09-2011, 04:13 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: Holding grudges is bad Sam. Also Crayo is a nice guy. Give him a break.

That would be Crayo holding the grudge, Sam decided to have his second thread open until Crayo made a comment at him.

Crayo Wrote:My past with you has already given me enough proof to call you arrogant

That would be a "grudge"
But Crayo told him the Copyright thing was an accident. I never saw Crayo insult him a second time.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
Probably because you are advertising.
Do not post in the feed back section, PM someone.
[Image: sighype.gif]
(09-09-2011, 04:25 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: But Crayo told him the Copyright thing was an accident. I never saw Crayo insult him a second time.

That part could change something about this. But I don't know anything about the copyright that took place, whether it was an excuse Crayo made, or whether it was Sam who just didn't like Crayo for some reason and wanted to close his thread, even for a second time, or whether Crayo was really telling the truth, and it was a misaction on Sam's part. So i'm out of that part.

(09-09-2011, 04:32 PM)๖ۣۜSmile Wrote: Probably because you are advertising.
Do not post in the feed back section, PM someone.

He's not advertising outside of the proper sections, he's done everything proper in terms of what he's allowed to do on this forum. He's just trying to get something cleared up.
Next time please pm the staff member who closed your thread instead of making a new thread about it. If you want to whine on the staff, do it in the OSHIT section instead of this one.
[Image: derialsig.png]
Kore Wa Tabidatsu Kimi He Suketu Mieru Utsurona Me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Add: View My Threads Eternal. 11 2,694 10-14-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Autopost
  Regarding posting on old threads D3xus 10 1,730 10-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Frostix
  Threads don't count as posts? au3 0 618 04-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: au3
  Can't Send Messages/Make Threads Fragma 2 876 04-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Omniscient