Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add: View My Threads
I am missing the 'View My Threads' from HF, and would love to have it on Support Forums as well. Not sure why it isn't here because it is a standard feature of MyBB from what I remember.
Agreed, this should be added. I don't even know how to view my own posts.
(10-11-2014, 03:42 PM)RƎDSPYGENTLEMEN Wrote: Agreed, this should be added. I don't even know how to view my own posts.

Go to your profile and click "Find all posts"

[Image: FL0Yq9l.png]
I'm also missing the 'Your Posts', it's what I use the most to keep track of my posts. I know it's also on my profile but I preferred it in the header.
(10-11-2014, 03:43 PM)Eternal. Wrote:
(10-11-2014, 03:42 PM)RƎDSPYGENTLEMEN Wrote: Agreed, this should be added. I don't even know how to view my own posts.

Go to your profile and click "Find all posts"

Well you learn new things erryday Roflmao
Every MyBB forum need "Your Posts" and "Your Threads". I have them on a forum I run as well. Great for shortcutting a few clicks.

But also keep the two "View New Posts" and "View Today's Posts" until the forum is getting really active. I still keep them on the forum I run, even though we have over 1000 users (sounds like a lot.. but it's not).

I created an userscript to fix this temporarily: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=28833
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

I support this. There's features presents on HF that are really useful and that should be on SF as well !
It would be a nice feature, of course I may just be too familiar with HF.

I support this.
I agree this would be a great addition instead of running to your profile then the link every time.
It can become pretty annoying to say the least.
I think we should replicate the HF header as that one is very efficient and familiar to most.

(ignore userscript, but you get the point.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Regarding posting on old threads D3xus 10 1,718 10-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Frostix
  Threads don't count as posts? au3 0 614 04-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: au3
  Can't Send Messages/Make Threads Fragma 2 873 04-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Suggestion: Add This Smiley BreShiE 4 971 04-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Grin
  Old Threads: How not to bump them up BlackChaos 20 3,001 03-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™