Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Send Messages/Make Threads
This has been happening for a few days now...
Basically I'll go to send a message, type whatever in the text area, hit send, just like I normally would, but the recipient receives a blank message.. I'm on Chrome at the minute, but I've also tried on Firefox and it doesn't work.

I'm assuming this is just me because others are sending me messages confused as to why I sent them blank ones.

Also, this happens when trying to make threads sometimes. I'll type my post in, and click Post Thread, then the text area clears and I get a message saying: "The message is missing. Please enter a message.". In fact this happens all of the time on Chrome, but works on Firefox.
there was another member complaining about this before. It's never happened to me though, I've seen it quite a few times.
Unsure what's going on with Chrome. I don't use it personally but if people continue to report the issue I'll look into it. Might be a problem with the latest MyBB update.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Add: View My Threads Eternal. 11 2,679 10-14-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Autopost
  Regarding posting on old threads D3xus 10 1,716 10-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Frostix
  Threads don't count as posts? au3 0 614 04-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: au3
  Old Threads: How not to bump them up BlackChaos 20 2,947 03-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Wrongly closing my threads. Crayo 21 3,853 09-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Fragma