Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squeeky Keyboard
The dell keyboards at my school are like that. They squeak. My computer class sounds like sounds like an army of mice when everyone is typing.

Yeah! I'm the first on the 2nd page.
I have experienced noises that I just couldn't stand with keyboard before. Though, I can honestly say I have NEVER rubbed a key clean before. That sir, you should be proud of.
I would say that you must have spilt some drink on it in the past, I have done the same, after 3 months it started making noices every time i press a button, Really annoying to be honest :\.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
yeah lol! a few months ago my "z" key wasn't working It was because of a cookie crumb that got under it
Yes, I have. It's really annoying, but i just buy a new one.
Dell keyboards always seem to get squeeky or shiny. My HP keyboard my keys get crunchy or stuck.

I actually tried to clean them and rendered some keys useless.
[Image: rbwq3a.png]
It is probably small fragments of various foods and drink stuck between your keys rubbing. Try blowing out between your keys, maybe with some liquid air keyboard cleaner. Should fix it. Oui
I accidentally pored milk in my parents keyboard xDD WD-40 works great Big Grin
You probably ate something oily or wet, then went back on your computer.

Happens. When your hands are wet and you start typing, it destroys your keyboard.

Also, you've had it for years. What does that tell you? Tongue
lol none of my keys are rubbed clean nor does it squeak, but the bumps on F and H are gone ^^
[Image: sig.php]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mechanical Keyboard Guide [Pictures][Reviews][AWESOME] TalishHF 2 1,915 02-23-2012, 07:06 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  My keyboard gets 'stuck' when I play MapleStory! ONeShoT 5 5,417 09-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Swaganomics
  The Dvorak Keyboard Omniscient 171 62,344 08-10-2011, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Yoda™
  What kind of keyboard are you using? Delicious 75 28,104 06-30-2011, 07:39 AM
Last Post: ControL1