Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What kind of keyboard are you using?
So SF, what kind of keyboard do you have?

Mine is a Logitech G110 which I got for Christmas.

[Image: logitech_gaming_keyboard_g110_1.jpg]

Mine is probably one of the best keyboard out there, just take a look at the buttons. So many things you could do! It also has customizable colors for those late nights without any light.

Oh and the G keys you see on the left are macros for gaming. Top buttons turn headsets and mic and lights off.
Lose yourself.
My laptop's keyboard.
I'm using a DYNEX keyboard. I'm not sure what model it is though.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
I am using my laptop keyboard, anyway my laptop is ASUS. Smile
Looks like most people are on their laptops today. I think I'm still in first place with my keyboard.
Lose yourself.
Some form of Dell bluetooth keyboard, I'm at work lol.
I am using the Logitech G15
My laptop keyboard also.. Alienware have really nice keyboards. So light and easy to touch, and the lights are pretty cool too.
I'm using a sidewinder x6. I have the x8 mouse too.

[Image: swx6-atop-leftb-fy09.jpg]

The keypad is detachable as you can see. I personally have it on the right side. It has wheels for volume as well as illumination of the back-lighting. You can store up to 90 different macros on the board, as well as it having all of the rudimentary buttons. It also has the 'sidewinder' button, in which opens your games list. It can record macros by pushing a button and save them on the fly. All in all, I love this keyboard.
(04-06-2011, 04:29 PM)Splodge0007 Wrote: I'm using a sidewinder x6. I have the x8 mouse too.

[Image: swx6-atop-leftb-fy09.jpg]

The keypad is detachable as you can see. I personally have it on the right side. It has wheels for volume as well as illumination of the back-lighting. You can store up to 90 different macros on the board, as well as it having all of the rudimentary buttons. It also has the 'sidewinder' button, in which opens your games list. It can record macros by pushing a button and save them on the fly. All in all, I love this keyboard.

Very nice keyboard. How much did that cost you?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mechanical Keyboard Guide [Pictures][Reviews][AWESOME] TalishHF 2 1,915 02-23-2012, 07:06 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  My keyboard gets 'stuck' when I play MapleStory! ONeShoT 5 5,417 09-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Swaganomics
  The Dvorak Keyboard Omniscient 171 62,343 08-10-2011, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Yoda™
  Squeeky Keyboard Omniscient 40 10,229 06-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Detective RooTz