Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
Moderator Applications
1. Are you at least 16 years old? I'm 14... shhh On a serious note I am very mature, so don't worry 'bout it.
2. What time zone are you in :GMT -5
3. What's your internet connection speed? [Image: 1261950314.png]
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Writing,Emotional Support
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? Well, summer is coming up so like I'd say 4-5 is most healthy for me can't take in too much radiation into my eyes..
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? What does utilize mean?.... Lol jk I'd be really active of course, help where I'm needed, just do whatever's in my power to serve the community
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Definitely.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes I am. I am 17 at the moment about to turn 18.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT -5
3. What's your internet connection speed? 3mbps
4. What topics interest you most at SF? I am very interested in the Video Gaming section.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? I can moderate a large number of hours a week at least. On average I spend about 6-7 hours a day on the computer; so I could moderate that whole time if necessary.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I would help guide users, and inform them when they make a mistake.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes I will be, I am not easily perturbed.
[Image: phillybrSoftBorder.png?t=1300163091]
1. Are you at least 16 years old?

2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X)
GMT -06:00 Central Time (US and Canada)

3. What's your internet connection speed?
[Image: 1266736167.png]

4. What topics interest you most at SF?
Computers, Automotive, And General Discussion

5. How many hours per week can you moderate?
Anytime after 5:00 PM On weekdays (expect major holidays like xmas, new years, thanksgiving, etc) All day on the weekends

6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator?
Double Checking users posts to make sure its sensible to the thread and not off topic. Making sure its with helping others and i will offer to help.

7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties?
Yes. I don't start arguments nor do i discriminate. I am a pretty good person to get along with and I will treat everyone the same way is if i was to be treated. (Do on to others as others would do on to you)
Yes. I am over 16 years old.

GMT +3

4 MBps. More than sufficient.

Creative Writing, Emotional Support, Gaming, Graphics, Homework Help and Website Development.

Almost 30 hours a week, except in the months in which I have exams.

I will try to reduce low quality posting, spam and moderate the forum with the eye of an eagle. Also, I wish to instill more activity in the various forums around SF and hopefully help new member to get accustomed to online forums.

Definitely. I have years of experience moderating forums and have gained lots of skills in that time. Patience being one of them. And I'm friendly and compassionate to the point where understanding can be reached.

Updated
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes I am

2. What time zone are you in? GMT + 5.30

3. What's your internet connection speed? 100 kilobytes per sec

4. What topics interest you most at SF? Emotional Support, Creative Wrting, Health Living and Lifestyle and I read the Money Making section a few times.

5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 10 hours minimum.

6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Handling reports and searching constantly for rule breakers and people trying to complete 100 posts to get the HF award quickly. Basically, I will be looking up to maintain SF at its best quality and take action against rule violations and LQP.

7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes, I can maintain that level. I am aware of what needs to be done to moderate. I have had a past moderating experience some time back at a extremely popular warez forum, - cyberwarez, if that counts. So yes I do meet the level of quality for a moderator of a forum like SF.

1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes I am currently 16, and I will be 17 in August 26.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT+1
3. What's your internet connection speed? 6mbps
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Video Gaming & Web Hosting
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? around 50 hours, most time comes from saturday/sunday.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I would help any members as much as I can, keep the section clean, etc.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes I am able to do that.
1. Are you at least 16 years old?Yes I am at least sixteen years old.

2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X)(Pacific Time Zone)

[Image: 1296207495.png]
Almost all topics. I love the coding section, I love Omni's Hidden Inside Tricks, Media Mogules, Video Gaming, Emotional support, Computer support section and a few more... But now if I become a moderator I would have to become active in all sections. Smile
I will operate about thirty two to thirty four hours a week.
I would surf through countless amounts of threads, constantly checking on new threads, old threads and current threads to see whether they are low quality, spam, bot-generated, security safe and efficient, and most importantly on subject.
Most definitely. I will stay on subject, straight forward and mature.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Yes i am 16 year of age 17 this year
GMT
I run off ADSL 2+
  • Creative Writing
  • Graphic Design and Tutorials
  • Academic, School, and Homework Help
  • Emotional Support
6 Days a week for 10 hours everyday.
I would use my time in going through the forums and making sure that the forums are clean and say for everyone to use, any post or off topic features would be dealt with right away.
Yes
[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.

1. Are you at least 16 years old?NO, 15
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT -4 hours
3. What's your internet connection speed? 2mb download 1mb download
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Gaming,coding,virus removal
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? Atleast 5
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I will post around and try to keep the forums HQ and make sure people follow the rules.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes.
No, thirteen now fourteen in october.
GMT -8:00 Pacific
16.47mbps download, 3.77mbps.
Visual Basic and the .NET Framework, Microsoft support, PC Hardware Help and Desktop Support
3-5 hours
Enforce rules, and keep SF active
Yes, I've been a staff member of two forums, one had a user db of 30+ but shutdown, another was a gaming server forum, only about 5+.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way To Restore Old Quicken Applications Without Paying For This Again With The He jamesbrownn 0 821 02-25-2019, 02:09 AM
Last Post: jamesbrownn
  PLEASE DELETE MODERATOR Laughynose 10 2,410 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 10,023 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Skill's One Year Anniversary as a Moderator Skill 22 4,786 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Skill
  Lack Of Moderator Presence Lately? Fragma 20 5,471 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: NekoChan