Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Stolen moderator account.
he is a complete bone head!
*Jack Ass*
It's not a matter of them doing something. It's a matter of principle. Plus the FBI will log all emails in their computers so handles and IPs are going to be cross referenced. If he wants to get stupid even more eventually he will go to jail.

Also ISP's do care. I have gotten at least 3 people kicked off their ISP by being diligent. Imagine you totally lose your internet connection at home.

I also had a kid suspended from school when he was using the school network to spam my site.

There are things you can do. Even local law enforcement is often willing to assist even if only by sending a patrol car to their address to notify parents.

People THINK they are anonymous but they are not. People think no one is going to do something but that's up till they actually get into trouble. There are consequences to committing crimes even if small.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Did you report t-t34m?
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(11-27-2009, 11:24 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Did you report t-t34m?

I was wondering the same thing, but determined that that group is probably so well hidden it wasn't worth it. However I could be wrong.
[Image: zbacklash11.png]
(11-27-2009, 11:37 PM)ZXii Wrote: I was wondering the same thing, but determined that that group is probably so well hidden it wasn't worth it. However I could be wrong.
I have personally spoken with most members. Not really hidden that well. Most don't use a proxy for most stuff.
(11-27-2009, 09:36 PM)Omniscient Wrote: That was Firestar that did this. He also deleted about 800 posts before I stopped him. Idiot.

wow, do everything you can to make his life hell. Just because the immature prick is on the internet shouldn't mean he isn't accountable.

Edit: well at least he has made your job easy by not using private whois on his website.
Quote:Aragon, Billie
5505 Valmont rd. #253
Boulder, Colorado 80301
United States
(303) 449-6241
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
I don't understand why everyone is so upset with him? Yeah, it wasn't right. But panik shouldn't have fallen for the istealer or phisher, or what ever method that was used. He is a member of hackforums. He should have known.
Omni what proof do you have that I hacked PaNiK? I never hacked any member of this site.
lol, as if your word has any credibility any more Firestar, weren't you responsible for Alpha1999 as well?

Glad to see the banhammer caught you again.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
At last,some drama in SF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moderator Applications Omniscient 391 158,261 09-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  PLEASE DELETE MODERATOR Laughynose 10 2,376 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 9,956 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Skill's One Year Anniversary as a Moderator Skill 22 4,720 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Skill
  Lack Of Moderator Presence Lately? Fragma 20 5,387 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: NekoChan