Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
Moderator Applications
1. Are you at least 16 years old?
Yes I am 22
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X)
N/A
3. What's your internet connection speed?
It is around 246kbps
4. What topics interest you most at SF?
Video Gaming
5. How many hours per week can you moderate?
52h
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator?
I would be helpful.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties?
Yes I can allways!
Today is my birthday and I'm officialy 23 years old.
GMT +1
1024/512 kb/s
Gaming Topics and coding.
Well I can moderate about 4 hours per day, thats 4x7 =28!
I would assist members in any way possible. Ofcourse enforce the rules that are official. Delete spams and other topics that are not in the right forum category.
Well, yes I can.
I'm 16, and turning 17 this coming August.
GMT -7 (Arizona).
3072/800 (kbps). Not the best, but it's good enough for me.
Emotional Support, because I like to read about what people go through, and try to help them out.
Video Gaming, because I've been a video game player since I was about 4 or 5.
Media Moguls, mainly for the music. Who doesn't love music?
Coding Support, because I've been learning VB.NET, and wish to continue my learning.
As many hours I'm online. Being it's summer time, I have pretty much 10-20 hours a day free on average.
I'd be fair to everyone - if they're a liked, or hated member. I'd do my best to help out the new members, as well. I'll remind members of the rules when I must; rules are rules.
Yes, I won't let anything get to me while being a moderator, for the sake of fairness and being professional.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

1. Are you at least 16 years old? No, 15 , 16 in 1 month. (Worth a try because S7N inspires me)
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) EST. I think -5 GMT.
3. What's your internet connection speed? 10 MB Download / 1MB Upload
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Emotional / Gaming
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? Atleast 3 Hours a day, which is 21 Hours a week.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I'd take the time to review posts, look at reported posts and give my best advice to members.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Of course.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes, I am 16.

2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) My GMT is - (GMT + 10:00)

3. What's your internet connection speed? [Image: 831383135.png]

4. What topics interest you most at SF? Emotional Support, OSHIT, Graphics & Gaming.

5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 60 - 75+ Hours a week.

6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I would put my time and effort to help this community grow & help the people that need to be helped. I would also respect each and every person here at Supportforums, I would listen to all suggestions & take them into consideration. I can also keep a close eye out for trollers, flamers etc. Last but not least have fun with all the members.

7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes, I have been an Administrator, Moderator on other websites & can maintain a good reputation.

Thank you for reading my application.
I know I have a low post count but it will increase day by day.

White Hat.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? 17
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) 12:00 GMT
3. What's your internet connection speed? 6MB/s
4. What topics interest you most at SF? General, Web Designing, Graphics
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? All day, almost everyday
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I will put my time into the community, making sure posts are high quality, handling reports, helping the community grow.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? yes, i have administration and moderation experience, and own my own forum, using MyBB.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? - In 21 Days
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) - -6
3. What's your internet connection speed? - 3 Mb p/s
4. What topics interest you most at SF? - Emotional and Tech help
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? - When do I leave my computer? (70 - 80 hours)
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? - Checking Reports/Surfing for unreported posts that violate the rules.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? - Yes I am not a bias person.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes, I am older and happy to be older.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) I am in the Eastern Standard Time zone of the United States of America.
3. What's your internet connection speed? I have blazing speeds of up to 50 mbs per second (Comcast for the win).
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Every topic. It is always nice to see something new.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? At least 30 hours a week. It will most likely be over 50 though.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Try to have fun and keep watch on the rule breakers at the same time.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes. I will be able to pay attention, watch out for rule breakers, spammers, etc. I will try to keep this forum as welcome as possible.
Yes.
GMT (UK)
upto 20mb/s
varied subjects including :
Emotional support
Homework Help
Visual Basic Support
Virus Infection
& PC Hardware Support
30-38 weekly 5-10 hours daily
I would keep on top of spam, reported posts, I would basically inforce the rules and take necessary action if need be on those who break them.
Why of course. I would also be able to use my past knowledge of moderating numerous forums.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes, 16 years of age.

2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) I am in the Eastern Standard Time zone of the United States of America.

3. What's your internet connection speed? 40-50 MiB per second download speed and 15-20 MiB per sec upload speed.

4. What topics interest you most at SF? Most of the topics. It is always nice to see something new.

5. How many hours per week can you moderate? I would say 10-15 hours a day. I am home schooled.

6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Keep a look out for help here at support forum.

7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes. I will be able to pay attention, watch out for rule breakers, spammers, LQP, etc. I will try to keep this forum as welcome as possible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way To Restore Old Quicken Applications Without Paying For This Again With The He jamesbrownn 0 839 02-25-2019, 02:09 AM
Last Post: jamesbrownn
  PLEASE DELETE MODERATOR Laughynose 10 2,468 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 10,245 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Skill's One Year Anniversary as a Moderator Skill 22 4,816 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Skill
  Lack Of Moderator Presence Lately? Fragma 20 5,578 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: NekoChan