Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
Moderator Applications
Well heck, I think I'll give it a shot, would be even more of a reason for me to get more active on this forum.

1. Are you at least 16 years old? - Yes, 16 exactly
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT -4
3. What's your internet connection speed? Anywhere from 6-7Mb/s, can provide a Speedtest if needed.
4. What topics interest you most at SF? The Video Gaming, Apple Support, Virus Infection and Computer Security, Website Development, and SEO, Marketing, and Website Promotion sections catch my eye the most.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? Anywhere from 2-4 hours a day on average, depending on my schedule.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Checking reports, answering questions, helping people having problems with things that fit into my area of knowledge as well as problems with the forum.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes, I moderated a gaming forum slightly smaller than this about a half a year ago, sadly that forum no longer exists.
[Image: shink.png]
1. Are you at least 16 years old? - I am only a few days away, My bday is april 19th. But the real answer is no.

2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) - I live in the -5GMT timezone.

3. What's your internet connection speed? - I have 6megs

4. What topics interest you most at SF? - I like computing/support based topics

5. How many hours per week can you moderate? - I can moderate about 50+ hours a week.

6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? - I would make sure I helped better the forum as much as I can and as to the fullest of my ability.

7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? - Yes, I am fully capable of keeping a level head as a performing moderator
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes, need proof?
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) Uhm, I don't know. i live in New Zealand.
3. What's your internet connection speed? Broadband.
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Programming section (python and C++ most)
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 30 atleast.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I would be posting and helping other members. I would also being doing report etc.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Of course. Big Grin
1. Are you at least 16 years old?
No. Does this mean I cannot be a moderator?

Ok, Maybe next time because I am only 13. Thank you for this anyway Omni. Smile
I wish I was 16 atm :O
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes, I am 17 soon in may
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) I live in GMT+2, so right now its 18:25 for me, or 6:25 PM
3. What's your internet connection speed? 27MBps - Download & 3MBps Upload
4. What topics interest you most at SF?
  • Video Gaming
  • Programming with C++
  • PHP The Hypertext Preprocessor
  • Virus Infection and Computer Security
  • And everything related to Webmaster. I ain't so good with myBB, but other forum softwares, so you might not want to consider that topic.

5. How many hours per week can you moderate? I can moderate 4-7 hours a day so that would be 20-45 hours a week. (I got a life ^^)
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I'll help users which my knowledge is capable of to assist and try to keep the forums away from spam as much as possible. I'll have a nice and friendly attitude. I'll try to moderate the forums the right way and I am not gonna take party on players site. Everythings gonna be fair.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Absolutely, I have been moderator on a lot of forums and had the responsibility for big forums, often Runescape Private Servers. On RSPS the people are MUCH more immature than forums like this. Actually I think this is the most mature forum I've been on. *cough*HackForums*cough*

Thanks,
Pi[X]eL
I am; 18 April 21st.

2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X)
Eastern Standard.

3. What's your internet connection speed?
5mb D / .6 U

Computer Security, and the Marketplace.

5. How many hours per week can you moderate?
Oh hell, I have no life. Well around 40-50.

6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator?
I will follow the guidelines given to me by my superiors, doing any and everything that should be done to keep the forum clean, respectful, and productive.

7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties?
Well of course. I have 2 years of Moderation experience.

Other: I love myBB forums, to say the least. Very easy to moderate and take care of. As far as current experience goes, I'm an Admin for the Channelfuse forum, "Freelanceforum". While it is not very high in traffic, I am currently trying new methods (Individual advertisement, etc.) in order to associate more traffic.
[Image: 0fcb61bd256add2d3b03271e3fa0cfbb.gif]
Most certainly.

Eastern

12 DL / 2 UP

Gaming, Emotional Support, Auto

About 30 or so. Maybe more when the summer comes around.

Making sure the forum is clean of spam, all members are abiding by the rules, and presenting a positive and easy-going moderator that will always be glad to help its fellow members.

Absolutely. I've moderated forums before, but nothing insane.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes im 19
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) +6 its central timezone -Central canada-
3. What's your internet connection speed? 20meg
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Gaming and any thing but grafics
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? Every day all day im online all the time
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Going post to post seeing if people are doing something they are not suppos to do and get them in line or just assist the forum members any time i can
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes I will keep a clear head and not judge any one by the way they do things I am not bias or racist

Yes

GMT -4

12mbs

4. What topics interest you most at SF?:

Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks, I am a lounge whore, on here and HF. I post quality and spend most of my time their, occasionally browsing other sections.

EDIT: Now closer to 75, just got an Itouch =D

I would keep this forum free from flame, spam and trolls. I also do not stand for post that are not quality. Posting threads every five minutes about what is going on in your personal life is simply unacceptable.

Yes, I have moderating/administrating experience and never loose my temper, as that is not fair to any of the normal members.

Note I am new with few post, Omniscient, but in time, my post count shall grow. I am not going to sit and flame every thread to get an impressive post count.
I was 16 8 months ago; Nearly 17
GMT +/- 0
3. [/b] What's your internet connection speed?[/b]
10MB, though I connect multiple PCs, xbox360, iPhone etcetera.
O.S.H.I.T/Emotional Support/Video Gaming
Weekdays around 4-6 hours a day, Weekends 14+ a day
Of course I would not just try but succeed in helping the forums members in any way I can, enforce the rules, and 'keep the peace'.
Yes. In fact on the last day of term (Around a week ago) I was named 'the calm one' in a kind of IRL name tagging thing. Strange idea I know, but fun; You should try it)

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way To Restore Old Quicken Applications Without Paying For This Again With The He jamesbrownn 0 824 02-25-2019, 02:09 AM
Last Post: jamesbrownn
  PLEASE DELETE MODERATOR Laughynose 10 2,428 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 10,142 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Skill's One Year Anniversary as a Moderator Skill 22 4,794 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Skill
  Lack Of Moderator Presence Lately? Fragma 20 5,494 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: NekoChan