Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern Warfare 3?
So I'm pretty sure they are making this and I want to know, what do you think this game will bring to the table that the others have not already offered, I myself say that Black Ops was a filler for this game, give them time to create and make it, just like World at War was for Modern Warfare 2.

I honestly don't even know what they could do to improve on the next one to be honest, they seem to have gotten alot, I guess new guns? Better maps?

/Discuss
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
Infinity Ward is pretty much over, do you even have any info that a MW3 is in the works?
[Image: Respect.png]
Show Respect, Earn Respect.
An almost legal teen (XVII), social media whore, politics and technology lover. Good at misanthropy.
(01-09-2011, 08:35 PM)Respecт Wrote: Infinity Ward is pretty much over, do you even have any info that a MW3 is in the works?

More or less rumors, another reason for this thread, to see if they are or not. ;o
I remember reading that Infinity Ward no longer has a contract with Activision to make Call of Duty's? And the next game will be from a new company which I forget the name of.
An almost legal teen (XVII), social media whore, politics and technology lover. Good at misanthropy.
(01-09-2011, 08:56 PM)Respecт Wrote: I remember reading that Infinity Ward no longer has a contract with Activision to make Call of Duty's? And the next game will be from a new company which I forget the name of.

Oh, well I really want a MW3 Black ops pissed me off with the game itself, and I had to downgrade games. Lol
Call of Duty 4 has always been and will forever be the best CoD.
(01-09-2011, 09:32 PM)Respecт Wrote: Call of Duty 4 has always been and will forever be the best CoD.

I was actually thinking of going even further back and playing that as well, hell I might as well play CoD 1. Lol
I've seen fake videos of MW3. But I doubt it'll actually happen.
Feel free to Send Me A PM if you need help.
I can give you my contact info from there.
(01-09-2011, 09:39 PM)BizzyX Wrote: I've seen fake videos of MW3. But I doubt it'll actually happen.

Yeah same here, I hope it does, but it likely won't.
Are you talking about the MW3 Video by 'The Onion' ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COD Modern Warfare 3: Weapon Guides - SCAR-L [11/05/2012] BlackChaos 0 1,424 05-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  COD Modern Warfare 3: Weapon Guides - M4A1 [30/03/2012] BlackChaos 7 3,287 04-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  COD Modern Warfare 3: Weapon Guides - Barrett .50cal [8/04/2012] BlackChaos 3 3,232 04-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  Modern Warfare 3 Solo Survival Tips? SniipeSidee 10 18,991 04-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Last Post: kruden635255
  Modern Warfare 3 Jakep12321 31 5,193 03-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine