Support Forums

Full Version: Modern Warfare 3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So I'm pretty sure they are making this and I want to know, what do you think this game will bring to the table that the others have not already offered, I myself say that Black Ops was a filler for this game, give them time to create and make it, just like World at War was for Modern Warfare 2.

I honestly don't even know what they could do to improve on the next one to be honest, they seem to have gotten alot, I guess new guns? Better maps?

/Discuss
Infinity Ward is pretty much over, do you even have any info that a MW3 is in the works?
(01-09-2011, 08:35 PM)Respecт Wrote: [ -> ]Infinity Ward is pretty much over, do you even have any info that a MW3 is in the works?

More or less rumors, another reason for this thread, to see if they are or not. ;o
I remember reading that Infinity Ward no longer has a contract with Activision to make Call of Duty's? And the next game will be from a new company which I forget the name of.
(01-09-2011, 08:56 PM)Respecт Wrote: [ -> ]I remember reading that Infinity Ward no longer has a contract with Activision to make Call of Duty's? And the next game will be from a new company which I forget the name of.

Oh, well I really want a MW3 Black ops pissed me off with the game itself, and I had to downgrade games. Lol
Call of Duty 4 has always been and will forever be the best CoD.
(01-09-2011, 09:32 PM)Respecт Wrote: [ -> ]Call of Duty 4 has always been and will forever be the best CoD.

I was actually thinking of going even further back and playing that as well, hell I might as well play CoD 1. Lol
I've seen fake videos of MW3. But I doubt it'll actually happen.
(01-09-2011, 09:39 PM)BizzyX Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen fake videos of MW3. But I doubt it'll actually happen.

Yeah same here, I hope it does, but it likely won't.
Are you talking about the MW3 Video by 'The Onion' ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9