Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Stolen moderator account.
(11-28-2009, 01:42 AM)Xenocide Wrote: At last,some drama in SF.

Yeah huh.
Well, it's now in the past and Omni took time to improve things, which is a very good thing.
I'm sure that someone as immature and inexperienced as the person who got into Panik's account (since he started deleting his posts, which is completely senseless) did not use proper measures to conceal their identity, and if Omni was serious about reporting him, then it's too bad for the "hacker". More problems for his parents to deal with.
let it be known as it always should have been people need to take some self responsibility into consideration... (that goes for both victims and attackers)
Lol you think Firestar knows the first thing about self responsibility?
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Quote: Omni what proof do you have that I hacked PaNiK? I never hacked any member of this site.

Your stupidity amazes me. It's as though you are so daft that you sincerely believe the words that come out of your mouth. Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address
Man, I need to be more active of SF, I missed this whole thing!
Firestar probably reverted Panik's hotmail, and used the password reset thing for SF. Happened to me, and since my hotmail was almost used for every account I signed up for...it was pretty bad.
(11-28-2009, 10:01 PM)[H]atsune[M]iku Wrote: Firestar probably reverted Panik's hotmail, and used the password reset thing for SF. Happened to me, and since my hotmail was almost used for every account I signed up for...it was pretty bad.

He was taken care of ;)
Whistle
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(11-28-2009, 10:01 PM)[H]atsune[M]iku Wrote: Firestar probably reverted Panik's hotmail, and used the password reset thing for SF. Happened to me, and since my hotmail was almost used for every account I signed up for...it was pretty bad.

yea lol that happened to me, but all i had on my hotmail account was my youtube and HF(oops). both are on gmail now and if my hotmail gets hacked again all they can get is my contact list lol.
[Image: sig.php]
Wow. That kid is a shithead. Well, I didn't get phished, or anything like that. I'm not an idiot. But yeah. I guess I'm done here now. Peace.
PM me for private, confidential support.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moderator Applications Omniscient 391 160,903 09-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  PLEASE DELETE MODERATOR Laughynose 10 2,414 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 10,091 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Skill's One Year Anniversary as a Moderator Skill 22 4,793 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Skill
  Lack Of Moderator Presence Lately? Fragma 20 5,491 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: NekoChan