Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
Moderator Applications
1. Are you at least 16 years old? 20
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) -500
3. What's your internet connection speed? My average is 9mb/s
4. What topics interest you most at SF? PC Hardware Help and Desktop Support, Home Entertainment Support and Virus Infection, Trojan Assistance, Networking, Wifi, and Internet Connection Help, and Microsoft Support
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 50 to 65 hours a week.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Searching the forums for any violation of rules, providing useful information and links on topics Im experienced in, as well as providing free services to users, and assisting users any way I can.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes, my career requires that I keep a level head at all times.
- will repost later-
1. Are you at least 16 years old?
Yes I am 17.

2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X)
GMT-8

3. What's your internet connection speed?
3mbps

4. What topics interest you most at SF?
I would have to say Webmaster & Computer Support

5. How many hours per week can you moderate?
I go to school once a week so I can moderate a lot. Maybe about 5-7 hours a day that I am active and about 3-5 hours at least

6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator?
I would make sure that everything is running smoothly with members, Maintain order, Make sure there isn't any spamming, and help as many members out as I can

7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties?
Yes I only go by what is fair not by the popularity of the person nor the post count or reputation.
Yes, Im 17 years old. 18 9th of oct.

UTC/GMT +2 hours/UTC/GMT +3 hours.

1mbp.

Computer security, emotional support and graphics.

Minimum 120H a week. Maximum everyday, all day.

Maintain friendly community. Stop falme wars. Push back trolls. Take care of the warnings.

Yes, I can be very proffesional and fair.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
1. Are you at least 16 years old? yes 18 years old
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) +5.30 GMT
3. What's your internet connection speed? 4MB/S
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Money Making Online, Laptop and Netbook Help, PC Hardware Help and Desktop Support, Networking, Wifi, and Internet Connection Help
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 6 hours a day,45 hours a week
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? very usefull
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? yes i will

Thank you.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) EST
3. What's your internet connection speed? Comcast - 38
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Gaming & Graphics
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? All the time
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Help members. Keep track of things and learn
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes. All the time.
Yes. I'm 18, to be exact.

GMT 0

[Image: 778961086.png]

Video gaming. I've always done a lot of gaming, but who hasn't. Programming with C++. I am currently a student, who is learning this, and able to help others with problems I've had. Virus Infection and Computer Security. I'd like our community virus free.

Monday, wednesday, and friday about 2-3 hours each day. 4-5 Every other day.

Etiquette. I dislike users posting poor quality threads, and not using correct grammar. Also irrevelvant thread titles. I would work to to keep this in order.

Of course. I have moderator experience, with several small forums. I have my own forum. Sadly no member. I can be fair. I have a general Politeness. No religious or racial views.
1. Are you at least 16 years old?Yes, I'm 17.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X)Eastern
3. What's your internet connection speed?Here it is
4. What topics interest you most at SF?Mostly the GFX section.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate?About 7hr a day.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator?I will protect the forums and help out other people with reading the rules again if they make a mistake.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties?Yes, always.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Indeed, Over 16.

2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT -5

3. What's your internet connection speed? Really depends on the time of day. Usually 9MB/s

4. What topics interest you most at SF? I'm really open to help anywhere that's needed. I tend to help msotly around the Emotional Support and Gaming Section of the forums.

5. How many hours per week can you moderate? I'm on basically everyday or when needed. My times are very flexible.

6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I would utilize my time as a moderator by helping the more important situations first. I am able to multi-task quite well when needed.

7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? I'm always open to both sides. I'm not bias and I deffiantly don't hold people's ethical values and religons againist them.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? I'm 16, 17 on the tenth of august.

2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT + 1.

3. What's your internet connection speed? 1/2MBPS

4. What topics interest you most at SF? Video Gaming, and Graphic Design and Tutorials.

5. How many hours per week can you moderate? Weekdays 3:20pm until 11:30pm, weekends all day.

6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Regularly moderate taking short brakes every hour or so, for 10 minutes-ish.

7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Of course. I am just and listen fairly. I will not make decisions over who i prefer more as a person.
<3 Support forums.
[Image: 2m5nh9k.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way To Restore Old Quicken Applications Without Paying For This Again With The He jamesbrownn 0 824 02-25-2019, 02:09 AM
Last Post: jamesbrownn
  PLEASE DELETE MODERATOR Laughynose 10 2,427 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 10,142 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Skill's One Year Anniversary as a Moderator Skill 22 4,794 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Skill
  Lack Of Moderator Presence Lately? Fragma 20 5,493 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: NekoChan