Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
Moderator Applications
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes, I am 17, turning 18 in a few months.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT -7 Mountain Standard Time
3. What's your internet connection speed? ->> [Image: 1138265089.png]
4. What topics interest you most at SF? My largest interest is the programming sections, more specifically the .Net Framework Section, but really, any section that is in need of a moderator will be fine. You don't get to pick what needs moderating, it just occurs, so that is how I view it.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 20 on a poor week.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I would spend it making sure that the posts, threads, and general content in the sections I moderate stay along with the rules. Obviously I would have some time where I post in other sections, but for the most part, I would just watch and make sure things are how they are intended.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes. I am able to get people who I have worked with for two years to back me up if a simple yes does not suffice.
[Image: iTijPACh1qYlA.png]
Personal Blog | Forever and Always <3 Mell
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT +/- 0:00
3. What's your internet connection speed? D: 12.51 MB/S U: 0.69 MB/S P: 78 MS
4. What topics interest you most at SF? All of them about computers, and anything associated with them.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 50-60+ (I'm online atleast 8 hours every day)
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I would look for people to help, and try and keep the forums clean.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes.
I suppose I'll apply to help out more

1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) -5:00
3. What's your internet connection speed? 8mbps
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Emotional Support/Gaming
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 20-35
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Posting on the forums and staying on the watch for violations of the rules. Also reviewing reports as needed.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties?
I believe myself to be a level headed person, so yes I would be able to keep a level head.

Thank you for your time.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
1. Are you at least 16 years old?

Yes

2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X)

GMT+1

3. What's your internet connection speed?

My connection speeds vary from time to time between 4 and 8 mb.

4. What topics interest you most at SF?

PC Hardware Help and desktop Support, Webmaster support, coding support and Virus Infection and Trojan Assistance.

5. How many hours per week can you moderate?

30-50 hours a week, 6-15 hours a day.

6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator?

I would make sure on the forums spam free, and kept in a orderly manner, also I will always be sure to be in a friendly attitude and help members out to the best of my ability matter what how big or small the problem is.

Yes I am very confident and certain about that, also I am very interested about moderating this site and I have great experience with moderating on plenty other sites. I will do a great job and I will show you my dedication and determination towards this site.

I know I might be a "New member" on this site but I am a professional in moderating and has great experience, maybe when you see me with more posts and activeness you can look at this again and have a think.

Thankyou for reading my application and good luck to the rest of participants.
I am 17 in two weeks.

GMT+8

The speeds vary from 25Mb/s to 35Mb/s being dependent on what time of the day it is.

I spend most of my time in the computer support section. I have a great passion for building computers, malware removal, and Microsoft software. I am currently familiarizing myself with PHP and Java coding.

30-40 hours a week. I am consistently active on the computer for 4-5 hours a day.

I would keep Support Forums to the best of its potential. Replying to many threads, limiting spam and flaming, and overall just staying active. I believe keeping a positive and open-minded perspective to every post is key for the best support.

Definitely. As stated before, I believe being unbiased in any situation is vital.

Thank you for taking the time to assess my application.
Yes, I'm 17 years old. I turn 18 on August 12.

GMT -7 (Arizona).

[Image: 1176522097.png]

Emotional Support because I'm interested in what people have to say, and what problems they encounter in life, and I love to help people, and try my best to.
Video Gaming, because I've been a video game player ever since my dad brought home a Sega Genesis when I was a kid. Now I play Nintendo 64, PC games, Xbox 360, and some Playstation 2.
Media Moguls, because of my love for different genres of music. I've played instruments since I was in the 4th grade. I know how to play trumpet, piano, drums, and guitar. I also DJ and produce music.
Coding Support, because I've been learning VB.NET, and wish to continue my learning, and hopefully learn different languages. I plan to learn Java in the near future.

At least 5-6 hours during a weekday, and about 8-10 a day during the weekend and day offs from school.

I'd do what I'm supposed to do. Enforce the rules, be a role model for all members. I'd still be an active poster and do whatever I can to help the forum and it's members.

Yes, I can keep a level head. I usually don't let things get to me. I'm also strict but fair when it comes to having authority.

Thank you.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes I'm 16. I turn 16 this year.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) EST (GMT - 5:00)
3. What's your internet connection speed? I pay for 15 Mbs this of course changes constantly.
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Computer troubleshooting, software issues, and computer hardware.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? About 65. I'm on my computer late every night.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I would take care of reports, and go through forums myself to make sure posts are on topic and not spam, flaming, or trolling.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? I believe so. I have been a moderator on 2 other sites before. If you would like I can get those site owners for you.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

1.Yes, I am 16. I turn 17 here in April.
2.-5EST
3. 2.4Megabytes/ps and Upload is .5
4.I love the boards about life, gaming, computer and the site news. Mainly I look at all the boards. I have no real "favorites."

5.Alllllll day long. I am on 6+ hours a day. (except for on the weekends, then only sunday.)

6.I would utilize my time as a moderator by getting more members to join and be active and help clean up the forum from spam and unwanted posts/comments.
7.Yes, I can keep a level head doing several tasks and I've always kept my cool while dealing with forums. It's something I love to do.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Yes.
UTC-08:00
30Mbps
Basically i'm really into computing, but i'm also interested in Emotional Support and life releated things.
I am online everyday at least 3 hours so 3X7= 21 hours at least.
I'd be keeping the forums clean and enjoyable for everyone.
Yes.
  • 1. Are you at least 16 years old?
  • Gonna be 16 this june Smile
  • GMT +8 ( Philippines )
  • 2mbps as well
  • Graphic Design ! , Because i have a skill in editing/creating pictures
  • Weekdays: is 4-8hrs
  • Weekends/Holidays: 5-10hrs
  • Gonna be strict in the rules, all members that will disobey the rules will be warned-BAN
  • Superbly Yes, Even im friendly i can because i prioritize being moderator in this whole forum !

Goodluck Everyone

( Just recruited in HF )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way To Restore Old Quicken Applications Without Paying For This Again With The He jamesbrownn 0 838 02-25-2019, 02:09 AM
Last Post: jamesbrownn
  PLEASE DELETE MODERATOR Laughynose 10 2,468 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 10,245 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Skill's One Year Anniversary as a Moderator Skill 22 4,815 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Skill
  Lack Of Moderator Presence Lately? Fragma 20 5,576 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: NekoChan