Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
Moderator Applications
1. Are you at least 16 years old?
No, I turn 16 this May.

2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X)
Eastern (GMT -5)

3. What's your internet connection speed?
[Image: 1027747815.png]

4. What topics interest you most at SF?
Coding, Graphics, Academics, Computers (Windows Software)

5. How many hours per week can you moderate?
Maybe around 2-4 hours per day - so 30 hours per week tops?

6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator?
I'll put on my game face and help other members with anything they might need.

7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties?
Yes. I am generally a very level-headed and reasonable person.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) Eastern Time Zone
3. What's your internet connection speed? http://www.speedtest.net/result/1036419417.png
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks, Video Gaming, and Emotional Support.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? I can moderate at least 168hr.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I would utilize my time as a moderator by being active on SF 168hrs / 7 days a week. I will also provide help to member that might PM me. I already had the rules here on check. And I'm ready to have a duty so people have respect for me such as I will for them.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes, I will always keep a level head. I will be multitasking 24/7 non-stop.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes i am 16
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT-5
3. What's your internet connection speed? http://www.speedtest.net/result/1036688245.png
4. What topics interest you most at SF? I really like the emotional helpers.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate?45-50
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I will try to keep all rules enforced and make sure all posts are HQ and that there is no flaming at all.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes

Also so show that im a HQ member on HF too heres my HF profile
http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?act...uid=403673
1. Are you at least 16 years old? No.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT+1
3. What's your internet connection speed? 10mb
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Graphics Design, Video Gaming, and I love Creative Writing.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? Monday-Friday ; 2PM-3.30PM and 7PM-11PM ; On weekends anytime really.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? By checking others posts and see if anybody break the rules. I would also check everyday reported posts.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes Sir.

Thank you,
Ted.
I have already posted a Moderator application but I feel I have matured and gained more Moderating experience since writing it, so here Is another which I believe is a better reflection of myself.

Yes I am 18.

GMT +0

It can vary from around 5 to 9 mbps.

I mainly browse the Graphics and Programming sections but also enjoy spending time in the OSHIT area, the Webmaster section and I often check out the Gaming section although I'm not a frequent poster there.

I attend college 4 half days a week. So I can probably moderate around 23-30 hours a week.
5-10 hours from Friday to Sunday, and around 2-4 hours from Monday to Thursday.

I would deal with all reported posts, keep the forums clean from spammers, low quality posting, flaming and other unnecessary behavior. I would also try my best with keeping the forum a friendly environment for all members.

Absolutely. I know that I can perform in a professional manor when moderating, and do not let my emotions get in the way of decisions I make. I feel I would be a fantastic addition to your moderating team. I get along with everybody on the forum and feel I have built up a positive reputation amongst members.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT -8
3. What's your internet connection speed? 216 Mbps
4. What topics interest you most at SF? All of them except Emotional Support
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? Nearly 24
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I would do what needs to be done in a short time, calmly, and professionally.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? I dealt with WoW flamers and trolls, all day, and everyday. I keep my cool always when doing moderator duties.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) UTC/GMT +1 hour
3. What's your internet connection speed? 3MB/sec
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Everything graphics related, or general topics.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? About 15 hours.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Most of my time I would spend on trashing unwanted posts and threads.
Helping people in the graphics section would be my next priority. I've got a decent amount of experience and I'm sure I can help allot of people, as I already do.

7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? I am. I've been a staff member on multiple forums for long periods, and I still am on GFXForums.net. I've always done what I need to do, without stepping out of my shoes.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
Yes, I am 16 years old.

I live in EST -5:00

[Image: 1066008990.png]

Computer Support Topics is what I am mainly interested in.

Depends on my schedule and daily routine activities, typically 2-4 hours per day around 14, 21, 28 hours per week.

I will utilize my time as a moderator by responding to threads in my section, bringing HQ activity to my section while dealing with reported posts. I feel being a moderator is more than giving out warnings it being able to communicate with the users.

Yes sir, I am able to keep my head up straight while moderating. I would not have any bias towards users. I have moderated on other sites before which gives me experience dealing with trolls and idiots.[/b]

Thank you for your time reading this and allowing me to apply.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? No, I am 15 years old !
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT +00
3. What's your internet connection speed? It Depends it can be 512kbts/s or 2 mbts/s
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Group Recruiting - Forum Software Help
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 45 or so
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I will answer to all the reports and i will give support and answer to people's questions.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes, i will try my best
No, I turn 16 in a couple weeks.

2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X)?
GMT -6 I think, whatever CT is.

It's pretty crappy.
[Image: 1068256511.png]

I like to look at the webmaster area. I am loving developing sites, so it's pretty great for me to be in there. I lurk in there, rarely post.

40+, 5-7 hours on school days, and 15 hours on weekends.

I would help people with what they're doing, and if people are becoming a nuisance, then I would take care of them, basically I can handle someone trolling a small bit, but over-doing it will create problems, and I will handle those problems. I would only be HQ on this site, never become an butthead, troll, or flamer. I will respect everyone, even if they're of the rudest people, I wouldn't care. I'd respect them.

Insults do not get to me on the internet. Basically a computer could be someone sitting behind a giant shield, it makes them cowards. The only place I would be sort of insulted, would be in life. Otherwise, it's just a retard's attempt at trying to become cool by insults.

Hope you choose me. Oui

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way To Restore Old Quicken Applications Without Paying For This Again With The He jamesbrownn 0 824 02-25-2019, 02:09 AM
Last Post: jamesbrownn
  PLEASE DELETE MODERATOR Laughynose 10 2,428 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 10,142 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Skill's One Year Anniversary as a Moderator Skill 22 4,794 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Skill
  Lack Of Moderator Presence Lately? Fragma 20 5,494 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: NekoChan