Support Forums

Full Version: Mass Complation All Important Threads On SupportForums.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-30-2011, 04:24 PM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you did there.
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5990

I gave you credits for the idea, I'm just doing this for every section on the forum.
Why would you make another thread.
Why put all the threads into one. There are sections for a reason Big Grin
(07-30-2011, 04:55 PM)- Sam - Wrote: [ -> ]Why put all the threads into one. There are sections for a reason Big Grin

It's so users can easily access the important threads on the site.
This doesn't quite belong in the Site Announcements and feedback area though. The majority of the topics are in the webmaster section, so I think it should be in that forum area instead.

For important topics though, different users find different threads useful. This would be a good Webmaster "table of contents" though.

You included a couple emotional support topics in there, but not much about programming or gaming.
(07-30-2011, 08:27 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't quite belong in the Site Announcements and feedback area though. The majority of the topics are in the webmaster section, so I think it should be in that forum area instead.

For important topics though, different users find different threads useful. This would be a good Webmaster "table of contents" though.

You included a couple emotional support topics in there, but not much about programming or gaming.

I was thinking about collecting a list of very useful links, and after words sorting them into there forum category.
There's been a couple threads like this created before. by Fragma and Nemmyy on the forum, check their threads out.
Oh, okay, I'm going to post a deletion request for this thread then.
Pages: 1 2