Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Ebook] How To Build a Website - A Beginner's Crash Course [FREE]
Title: How To Build a Website - A Beginner's Crash Course
Author: Greg Hughes
Pages: 31
Resale Rights: You may not resell this Ebook

DOWNLOAD HERE or send me a PM containing your email address if you'd like me to send the Ebook to you via Windows Live Messenger.

The Ebook contains the following:

[Image: np0zh1.jpg]
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Thanks for the download...I hope it helps me out XD
Thank you for this =]
No, I don't like it. It goes about making a website the right way! :p Sorry, I'd prefer to own my own server rather then pay someone to use their server.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Thank you i will look into this!! i hope it helps me learn something
Could you please re-upload? Was hoping to have a read.

"Invalid or Deleted File
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.
"
(01-30-2010, 09:39 AM)Maestro Wrote: Could you please re-upload? Was hoping to have a read.

"Invalid or Deleted File
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.
"

I've updated the download link in the first post. Thank you.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?bi3jhjzmtdh

Time for a midnight read.
> I'd prefer to own my own server rather then pay someone to use their server.

XAMPP!
Seriously. It gives you Apache, PHP, MySQL, FTP and mail. All on your home computer.
GamerCraft

Visit it, and tell me what you think. Tongue
(01-31-2010, 07:55 PM)TheLifelessOne Wrote: > I'd prefer to own my own server rather then pay someone to use their server.

XAMPP!
Seriously. It gives you Apache, PHP, MySQL, FTP and mail. All on your home computer.

I totally understand where you are coming from but remember that this Ebook is for beginners and not many beginners out there know how to setup and run their own server. The Ebook is slightly old but the content that it has is more than useful to those who are looking to start website development and construction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tut] Build a website [Easy] supermanden 2 965 05-19-2014, 04:31 AM
Last Post: vahaa
  A way for your website to be successful WEBSITE TRAFFIC!! utubeboosterr 2 2,010 07-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Relapse
  HTML and PHP classes!! How to build a website ImFocuzz 6 1,470 07-13-2011, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Kyle FYI™
  The best [free] make your own website. ρнιѕнєя ρяι¢є 22 3,211 11-12-2010, 04:28 AM
Last Post: xHtmlPhP
  Free Website/Forum Maintenance SODDY 6 1,360 11-10-2010, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Malmoc