Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skype status on your web-site
I was searching on google to find "skype status shower" on web, so I find that already there is options from Skype.
[Image: looklike_shot.jpg]

Skype Share Buttons is very easy implementation and there are more icons which are not really god and it's not good that the background is not transparent, they have white background and "can't" be used on sites with dark background.

I back on google (again) and search for creating custom buttons and Voila!

First that you need to do is to enable status sharing on web. To do that, go to Tools » Options » Privacy » Advanced Options, and check "Allow my status to be shown on the web".

[Image: privacy_shot.jpg]

HTML code which you 'll need to put on your web will be showed when you enter your user and choose your icon, here.

Demo: http://0.mk/kuzmanov-ssdemo
user: Kuzmanov pass: support
Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus.
Good share man.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-16-2009, 01:06 PM)Kuzmanov Wrote: First that you need to do is to enable status sharing on web. To do that, go to Tools » Options » Privacy » Advanced Options, and check "Allow my status to be shown on the web".

[Image: privacy_shot.jpg]

Thanks so much for sharing that bit! Several of my clients have asked for skype buttons but I have never been able to get it to work, this must have been the problem! Stupid skype documentation Sad

+Repped!
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
Thanks! Nice one!
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
That's nice of you for sharing this.... I will be putting this in my next website.
Cool, i like this (:
I'm going to put this on my website to make my sales alot easier, Thanks.
[Image: 35m2ur7.jpg]
i think this is really helpful. thank you for this, because i think visitors will know that they will be able to get support instead of just emailing for support
The demo site is down, but nice share thanks!
This is cool, never knew about this. Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Launching A Web Site With No Experience Has Now Become A Reality tk-hassan 0 368 09-25-2020, 12:57 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Thinking to launch e-commerce web site in Canada Adnorips 3 1,107 11-23-2017, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  skype resolver problem user404 1 868 08-24-2017, 10:53 AM
Last Post: wasim s
  Amazing site for free web design templates. Elektrisk 31 7,798 12-30-2012, 03:52 PM
Last Post: common thief
  Blog owners get free VIP status on my forum TalishHF 8 1,920 01-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Last Post: TalishHF