Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Nominate Yourself For An Award
(04-21-2010, 08:35 PM)Uchiha Sasuke Wrote: It would help you alot, if you would bring out the reasons, why you need the award

Because I'm a cheesy poster, I think it would look good next to my cheesy name and i haven't seen anyone else with that award to date. I've made 511 cheesy posts and i want the damn cheesy award, lol. I won't be totally grated if i don't get it though. Angel of mercy because i try support people the best i can offering my super good advice, guidance and honest opinions on variety of topics, i also show great mercy upon them as i do so.

(04-21-2010, 10:58 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote:
(04-21-2010, 10:42 AM).:xX[ThunderStorm]Xx:. Wrote: Hi
I'd like to nominate myself for the Mechanical Medal([Image: nut_24.png]).
I'm a automobile lover.
Just check out my collection:
So what do you say now?

Don't deserve it broski, you know how many tutorials I wrote to get that?
Your bad but i got mine Tongue.

(04-21-2010, 01:10 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I just gave out a bunch of awards. Please enjoy them.
Hey thanks a lot dude.
Hi
I'd like to nominate myself for Star of Sharing award ([Image: star_24.png])

I have wrote couples of TUT's:
So can i have it now?
(04-22-2010, 04:05 AM).:xX[ThunderStorm]Xx:. Wrote: Hi

So can i have it now?

Dude... Your guides are ripped, well I know one is at least, the others I'm not 100% sure, but odds are...
zzzzzzz
(04-22-2010, 04:05 AM).:xX[ThunderStorm]Xx:. Wrote: Hi

So can i have it now?

You just nominated yourself, don't be so greedy Victoire
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Hi, Omniscient.

I'd like to nominate myself for the Knight of Knowledge Award.[Image: bronze-knight_24.png]

Award Description
  • You must be knowledgable and helpful to be a knight.
Why Do I Deserve This?
  • I deserve this because I've dedicated myself to the HJT section at SF. I read every post there and am always checking for new logs. My goal is to help create a HJT Team here at SF and in tern, produce greater activity as a result. I want to work together with Paradoxum to make a HJT Team and training facility here. Right now, I'm advancing in my training as a HJT Trainee over at Hack Forums - I've learned a lot, and my knowledge of malware is great.
  • Basically, when it comes to viruses, computer problems, malware, and HJT logs, I'm your man (along with a few others). I want to make the Virus Infection and Computer Security Section active and I'd also like to make it one of the best sections at SF. I'm a dedicated member, and I give my help to all who can receive it.
Vouches From Within This Thread!

(04-22-2010, 04:42 AM)Extasey Wrote: I'd like to vouch for Mal.

Suggestion

I think the plugin at Hack Forums where it displays how many reported posts you've made on your profile would be a good asset here. It'll give the Administrators a clear cut understanding of who is worthy of the Sword of Spam.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
(04-22-2010, 04:20 AM)Malware Boss Wrote: Hi, Omniscient.

I'd like to nominate myself for the Knight of Knowledge Award.[Image: bronze-knight_24.png]

Award Description
  • You must be knowledgable and helpful to be a knight.
Why Do I Deserve This?
  • I deserve this because I've dedicated myself to the HJT section at SF. I read every post there and am always checking for new logs. My goal is to help create a HJT Team here at SF and in tern, produce greater activity as a result. I want to work together with Paradoxum to make a HJT Team and training facility here. Right now, I'm advancing in my training as a HJT Trainee over at Hack Forums - I've learned a lot, and my knowledge of malware is great.
  • Basically, when it comes to viruses, computer problems, malware, and HJT logs, I'm your man (along with a few others). I want to make the Virus Infection and Computer Security Section active and I'd also like to make it one of the best sections at SF. I'm a dedicated member, and I give my help to all who can receive it.
Thanks,
Malware Boss

I'd like to vouch for Mal.
I just got my Rapport (the thign with all the grades of that period).
And maybe it's enough for this [Image: A_24.png]

High avarage grades on History and Geography
[Image: tale09.jpg]

High grades on English and French tests
[Image: mbl1xh.jpg]

Some high grades on History and Geography tests
[Image: 1zmnsk3.jpg]

C. Big Grin
[Image: 58iH.gif]
(04-22-2010, 07:41 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: I just got my Rapport (the thign with all the grades of that period).
And maybe it's enough for this [Image: A_24.png]

High avarage grades on History and Geography
[Image: tale09.jpg]

High grades on English and French tests
[Image: mbl1xh.jpg]

Some high grades on History and Geography tests
[Image: 1zmnsk3.jpg]

C. Big Grin

You're a genius because you get high grades in school? What standards does your country have?
If you need any help feel free to PM me. Offering emotional support.
(04-22-2010, 08:23 AM)Mephisto Wrote: You're a genius because you get high grades in school? What standards does your country have?

Never said I'm genius? I just got my grades, and I thought I'll post and see what happens.
And my country has normal standards I guess.
[Image: 58iH.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 26,533 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 19,090 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,289 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,831 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 17,100 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity