Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Support Feather Award
So should I start up the award again?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Yes I believe you should do that Omni.

Regards,
Wolf
(Vazity @ HF)
You should respond to my email and unban me from HF. u-u It's been like 2 years now? Last time people could get it it really had a lot of people posting so, sure, why not.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
I think it would help get more activity but the forum is doing okay for very little activity.
Well, the forum activity is low, but I'm not sure.

Maybe you should increase the amount of posts on here and people might actually stay.

Good luck with your decision. Big Grin
Start it up again, get some activity. I'm willing to do what we did before in terms of approving the quality.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=24127

There's a lot of members on HF who would fit well here who either haven't heard of SF or are lacking the motivation to give it ta try.

As long as we manage the quality from day one, we can bring a whole new generation to this site along with some us 09'ers back ;)

(07-05-2013, 03:51 AM)Gadget Wrote: You should respond to my email and unban me from HF. u-u It's been like 2 years now? Last time people could get it it really had a lot of people posting so, sure, why not.

This isn't the site to talk about your HF ban, if Omniscient isn't responding to your emails then it's safe to assume that you will remain banned. It's not often Perm bans are handed out on HF, I assume that's what you got considering it's been 2 years?

Send him a PM here rather that post publicly, however don't expect a response.
I'd definitely love to see the award again! It would be be great for the activity of this forum.
Yes, I'd love to see it. It would make the forums increase in activity, but I'm not sure if they'll stay or just be spamming posts. They might just leave after 100 posts.
Yes Omni, you definitely should start that again. :-)
I think you should start it up again and do it for a month or so.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 994 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,297 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,170 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,763 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 16,194 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity