Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Writing Award?
Why is there no award for writing?

There are awards for graphical work, gaming, and even knowledge of automobiles. So why not an award for writing?

Something like

Pen of Knowledge

"For showing knowledge in the field of creative writing."

or something?

Just my ideas, what do you guys think?

Possible Award Descriptions

Made by: Veryx
Award: Golden Quill
Description: "For showing knowledge in the field of creative writing."
Picture:
[Image: jnkWpU.png]
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I think it's a great idea, poets and song writers deserve an award too Smile
The suggestions forum is closed right?

You think I should make a supporter thread somewhere and try to get Omni to make one?
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I think it's a good idea, Some take the time and effort to write detailed items.
I agree. It would also encourage more people to post in that section.
So should I make a supporters thread in the Lounge or Creative Writing section?

I was thinking of putting a list of reasons why I think we should have an award, and having a list of supporters on the main page. If Omni sees that enough people agree and he himself agrees we may get one?
(04-28-2011, 01:14 PM)Veryx Wrote: So should I make a supporters thread in the Lounge or Creative Writing section?

I was thinking of putting a list of reasons why I think we should have an award, and having a list of supporters on the main page. If Omni sees that enough people agree and he himself agrees we may get one?

Will you post one, or should I? Big Grin
I think there are many (including myself) who would love to have that award. I wouldn't care even If I don't have it. I love to write all the same. Smile
What do you mean a supporters thread?

This thread will suffice I think.. No need to make 2 threads for the same suggestion.
(04-28-2011, 02:02 PM)Fragma Wrote: What do you mean a supporters thread?

This thread will suffice I think.. No need to make 2 threads for the same suggestion.

Oh yeah. We are in the "Feedback" forum Tongue
Lets hope Omni agrees to this. It would be awesome Big Grin
I agree, with fragma and this idea they are both smart. i would love to see this award implemented.
[Image: psychois21.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,403 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,521 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,173 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,771 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  New Youtube Tutorial Award Omniscient 42 9,369 03-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Alreiger