Support Forums

Full Version: Nominate Yourself For An Award
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
You can now nominate yourself to recieve an award. This does not guarantee results but it gives you an opportunity to nominate yourself. I will review posts from time to time and give out awards to those I feel deserve it.

Thank you.
I'd like to nominate myself for the Ring of Teaching award, for my Ruby tutorials that I've made. Smile
I nominate myself for the Pipe of Sophistication :p

Possibly also Ring of Teaching for my PHP tutorial.
Heh, I'll nominate myself for the Ring of Teaching award for a couple Java tutorials I wrote up.

First one
Second one
Ring of teaching for my tutorials possibly?
I know that it's my role as a Super Moderator to show compassion and commitment when it comes to helping members, but I always try my best to ensure that the member I'm helping is satisfied with my support, which is why I nominate myself for the Angel of Mercy award.
I would like to nominate myself for the Star of Sharing because when I learn something I never hold it back.
Pipe of Sophistication [Image: pipe_24.png]
I guess because I don't just see one side of any arguement and I'm not simple minded on things.
Wizard of Wisdom [Image: costume-party_24.png]
I get a lot of my friends claiming me to have some kind of wisdom.

Most Supportive [Image: chat_24.png]
I want to add my vote in the nomination of Elektrisk for this award.

Gold Chain of Generosity [Image: locket_24.png]
And also I notice how Master of the Universe and Aristotle has a quick foot to help anyone and go to the nth to do so.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27