Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Nominate Yourself For An Award
I think I desire the Gamer award, because I love playing video games and its like all I do.
[Image: ring_24.png]
For this thread.
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5904

Going to post more original tutorials.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Awards:

Quote:[Image: pipe_24.png]
Pipe of Sophistication:
I think I deserve this award because I will always keep my cool and attempt to use the best grammar possible.

-Poppins Smile
WhiteHat Hacker, Infection Control and HJT Team Trainee
Poppins™
Originally from: Hackforums.net
I noticed not a lot of people want the pipe of sophistication. Poor award... I nominate myself for the pipe of sophistication award because I make sure all my threads and posts are written clearly and... well, in a sophisticated manner. You can check and see for yourself that I try to be as civilized as possible, even when I strongly disagree with people. When I respond to a "help" thread or a thread in the "Emotional Support" section, I always reread the entire OP, then respond with an educated and well-thought answer.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
I nominate myself for Brainiac [Image: A_24.png] as I achieved great standard grade results. I was one grade away from the highest I could achieve.

I need a new signature!
Nominate myself for....
[Image: pipe_24.png]

Because I believe I'm very sophisticated? Smile
(04-08-2010, 11:31 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I nominate myself for the Sword of Spam award ([Image: bronze-sword_24.png]), because I report any and every post that breaks the rules, no matter who posted it, in order to keep SF a safe place. Whenever I see a tutorial posted, even if it's by a moderator, I check to make sure it was not leeched. I have helped trilobyte- catch members who have simply been spamming their way to 100 posts for the feather award this past week with my reports as well.

And although this might be a long shot, I nominate myself for the Ring of Teaching award ([Image: ring_24.png]) for the original tutorial that I posted aimed to help people questioning their sexuality. I feel my guide is very in depth on every concept a person, questioning or not, could have about the problems LGBT peoples face. My guide even goes as far as what to do in case of bullying.

Elektrisk is one of our top reporters and almost every report that comes through is accurate. For that reason I support Elektrisk's nomination for the Sword of Spam.

Good luck.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(04-20-2010, 05:11 AM)Skill Wrote: Elektrisk is one of our top reporters and almost every report that comes through is accurate. For that reason I support Elektrisk's nomination for the Sword of Spam.

Good luck.

I agree with this post too and also support him. With all the 20 or so reports a day, 18 or so are his.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Do you think that i can get any award ?Tongue
First off, Thanks for the opportunity Omni.

I don't think I qualify for any other awards but I would like to nominate myself for:
[Image: angel-wings_24.png]
(Angel Of Mercy)

I feel like I provide good emotional support. I also feel that I make every effort to help someone if I can.

I am kind to members and take other peoples views, emotions, thoughts and feelings into consideration.

-Sam

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,789 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,536 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,217 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,790 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 16,546 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity