Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Creation of New Groups (We Need More Please)
Alright guys... This is kind of a rant, in a polite way. I am pleading and insisting that Omniscient created more user groups and started officializing the groups more. There are several that are already complete and ready for the Officialization (not a real word) Process. We have roughly five groups officialized such as Geek Squad, Emotional Support, HJT Squad and GFX Elites. Sorry -- less than five to prove my point even more. On the other hand, we have several solid groups with great foundation to be made official such as:

They all have at least 10 applicants each and qualify to become official. In addition, most these members that have created these groups are extremely active, well behaved high quality and polite too. I understand Omniscient has a lot of work and website construction that he is going through but I think it is safe to say; SF would like some more groups to be made official, please. It has been over a month since we had a group being made official. You know not everyone is a geek in computers, a good emotional support helper or an HJT Squad analyst in this website. We have some Musicians (such as myself), Coders (such as myself), Gamers (such as myself), SF Webmasters (such as Omni) and not too many that I know of, but SF Mentors as well as software/website reviewers.

I will not let this thread die. Tongue

Basically what I am try to say in short is:
We need more user groups that users can apply and be made official. Omni, I don't think it would hurt if you put those to the top of your list and worked on it for less than 30 minutes.

*Please take this post seriously because I want it to be brought to everyones attention...

I am sorry if my tone had been aggressive, i'd just deeply appreciate creation of the new user groups that are ready to be made official. Reply with your opinions!

[Image: t5BWm.png]
You're forgetting GFX Elitez which was actually the first ever group on Support Forums to be created.
We also have more members than all of those apart from OnlineGamers, whose leader NekoChan rarely comes on.

Also, SF Coders is no longer a group.

However, I agree a few more groups should become official.
(05-07-2011, 01:11 PM)The High Roller Wrote: There are several that are already complete and ready for the Officialization (not a real word) Process. We have roughly five groups officialized such as Geek Squad, Emotional Support, HJT Squad and
GFX Elites.

(05-07-2011, 01:15 PM)Fragma Wrote: You're forgetting GFX Elitez which was actually the first ever group on Support Forums to be created.
We also have more members than all of those apart from OnlineGamers, whose leader NekoChan rarely comes on.

Also, SF Coders is no longer a group.

However, I agree a few more groups should become official.

No, I do not think I missed that. Actually I checked that NekoChan does come online, he just doesn't post for whatever reason. But I knew someone would agree about the creation of more member groups. It is always good to have options! Yeye

Oh, my bad. I must be going blind. Smile
Even so, he isn't "extremely active." And nor is trilo.

But I agree.
I believe SF Reviews, and Mentors should be official.

The rest are just labels, more than a productive group.

SupportForums for promotion!
(05-07-2011, 04:25 PM)Jacob Wrote: I believe SF Reviews, and Mentors should be official.

The rest are just labels, more than a productive group.

Are all the groups not labels? Lol your funny. That's the point.
(05-07-2011, 05:16 PM)The High Roller Wrote: Are all the groups not labels? Lol your funny. That's the point.

Didn't know you took everything literally.

Every group up there besides the Mentors and SF Reviews, have their own sub-section to post about in.

Your just labeling yourself that you post their frequently in a form of a group.

SupportForums for promotion!
(05-07-2011, 05:22 PM)Jacob Wrote: Didn't know you took everything literally.

Every group up there besides the Mentors and SF Reviews, have their own sub-section to post about in.

Your just labeling yourself that you post their frequently in a form of a group.

Well heres whats going to excuse your excuse for keeping the groups unofficial:

SF Coders = All The Coding Section
Music Masters = Video and Sound Design Section + Media Moguls + MP3 Harmony
Online Gamers = Video Game Section
SF Reviews = Almost Everything
SF Webmasters = WebMaster Tab...

Is that enough for your reasoning?... jeez, I have to list it out. Wacko

SF Mentors could possibly relate with Emotional Support.

There you have it.
I agree. We need more official groups to encourage progress and activity.

I would have created a "Creative Writers" Group too... had there been more active writers on SF Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Groups Omniscient 82 22,364 04-30-2015, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Prince
  How much money do offical groups cost? JakeUS 14 2,573 11-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Secure.
  New Groups Added Omniscient 31 4,836 11-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Official groups and Non Official groups AceInfinity 25 5,114 04-24-2011, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Suggestion: User Groups Deadmau5 9 2,219 01-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Omniscient