Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
New Groups Added
Adding SF Coders for BreShiE and GFX Elite for Fragma today.

So 2 new groups for members and both groups also have private forums.

Thank you. Smile
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I'm getting some people from HF together to make a SF version of an existing clan, the iDevice Lovers. We don't have the members yet so I won't bother you until we got 10 people with 50 + posts. I made a temp clan in the mean time, unofficial so to speak, but is that allowed? I'm not sure if unofficial clans are allowed here because of the sticky in that section so I'm just wondering.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Thanks for the update. Tip for the future: Make sure the leaders of the groups can do what the group is about. Fragma is good at GFX so that's good, but SF Coders should have a leader as somebody to code.

Either way, I can't complain.
This is fantastic, really happy with GFX Elites finally being official. Thanks again Omni.
Thank-you so much Omni, I'm so happy that SF Coders became official. Big Grin

Quote:but SF Coders should have a leader as somebody to code.

We'll see about that one, I can code, but not as well as some. I'll be deciding on some leaders in the near future, Ace and Sam were leaders with me, but Sam is inactive and Ace left. So it's just me, on my own.
(09-26-2011, 03:10 PM)DΣxus Wrote: I'm getting some people from HF together to make a SF version of an existing clan, the iDevice Lovers. We don't have the members yet so I won't bother you until we got 10 people with 50 + posts. I made a temp clan in the mean time, unofficial so to speak, but is that allowed? I'm not sure if unofficial clans are allowed here because of the sticky in that section so I'm just wondering.

You don't have the requirements to start a group, you need to have 500+ posts in order to start your own group. Read this thread: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11832
And all private forums with proper permissions should be setup.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(09-26-2011, 04:12 PM)Omniscient Wrote: And all private forums with proper permissions should be setup.

They are, was fun to see a bit of the hidden side, but it's gone now.. Sad
Anyway, SFC needs work right now...
I'm really excited about the SF Coders. This is great Omni, thanks Big Grin
[Image: 2.png]
(09-26-2011, 03:42 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Thank-you so much Omni, I'm so happy that SF Coders became official. Big Grin

We'll see about that one, I can code, but not as well as some. I'll be deciding on some leaders in the near future, Ace and Sam were leaders with me, but Sam is inactive and Ace left. So it's just me, on my own.
(09-26-2011, 03:10 PM)DΣxus Wrote: I'm getting some people from HF together to make a SF version of an existing clan, the iDevice Lovers. We don't have the members yet so I won't bother you until we got 10 people with 50 + posts. I made a temp clan in the mean time, unofficial so to speak, but is that allowed? I'm not sure if unofficial clans are allowed here because of the sticky in that section so I'm just wondering.

You don't have the requirements to start a group, you need to have 500+ posts in order to start your own group. Read this thread: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11832
My question is would an unofficial clan be allowed... Fragma posted in it and he didn't close the thread nor did he delete it. I'm assuming it's fine if a moderator saw it, acknowledged it and didn't take action.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Unofficial groups are fine to run.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Groups Omniscient 82 22,340 04-30-2015, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Staff usernames be added to the forbidden usernames list Tim 13 2,823 12-04-2011, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Prince
  How much money do offical groups cost? JakeUS 14 2,559 11-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Secure.
  Private Group Forums Added Omniscient 34 5,081 08-12-2011, 12:36 AM
Last Post: FISH
  The Creation of New Groups (We Need More Please) Resistance 22 3,972 05-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Last Post: iMario