Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Official groups and Non Official groups
I think it would be beneficial to move all of the official group recruiting threads to the top of the group recruiting area as a sticky or something, maybe separate them by category even. When more groups become official it would cause less confusion between the two. Just something I've been thinking about for a while, but now i'm raising it for discussion here.
I agree with you Infinity. People don't really see the Official Group Recruiting threads as much because they are not sticky.
There is only like 20 threads in that section, easy to find them.
(04-19-2011, 03:03 PM)Infinity Wrote: I think it would be beneficial to move all of the official group recruiting threads to the top of the group recruiting area as a sticky or something, maybe separate them by category even. When more groups become official it would cause less confusion between the two. Just something I've been thinking about for a while, but now i'm raising it for discussion here.

Yes, agreed 100%. Mark them as Semi-Important Threads, or at least Official Groups. It sounds more organized and everything is ALWAYS better organized. Shouldn't take that much work either.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(04-19-2011, 03:27 PM)iMaяiọ999 Wrote: There is only like 20 threads in that section, easy to find them.

Would you want to search through that list all the time though whenever you try to find a specific one? It can only expand, so there will be more in the future. It's better to be organized sooner than later.
What happened to the SF Guardians?
Indeed. Things need to be better organized.
(04-19-2011, 04:03 PM)Deltron Wrote: What happened to the SF Guardians?

It lost its encouragement to stay up.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
I think a thread prefix should be added, which only moderators can apply to prevent misuse.
[Official] Group Name
Well I think we need more official groups for a start!
Omniscient you said ages ago you were going to make a few more official. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible to have an official "Update" thread ? Aura 9 3,337 11-24-2016, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Groups Omniscient 82 22,364 04-30-2015, 11:31 AM
  How much money do offical groups cost? JakeUS 14 2,573 11-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Secure.
  New Groups Added Omniscient 31 4,836 11-01-2011, 09:44 AM
  The Creation of New Groups (We Need More Please) Resistance 22 3,974 05-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Last Post: iMario