Support Forums
Official groups and Non Official groups - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Official groups and Non Official groups (/showthread.php?tid=18128)

Pages: 1 2 3

Official groups and Non Official groups - AceInfinity - 04-19-2011

I think it would be beneficial to move all of the official group recruiting threads to the top of the group recruiting area as a sticky or something, maybe separate them by category even. When more groups become official it would cause less confusion between the two. Just something I've been thinking about for a while, but now i'm raising it for discussion here.

RE: Official groups and Non Official groups - Future Billionaire - 04-19-2011

I agree with you Infinity. People don't really see the Official Group Recruiting threads as much because they are not sticky.

RE: Official groups and Non Official groups - iMario - 04-19-2011

There is only like 20 threads in that section, easy to find them.

RE: Official groups and Non Official groups - Resistance - 04-19-2011

(04-19-2011, 03:03 PM)Infinity Wrote: I think it would be beneficial to move all of the official group recruiting threads to the top of the group recruiting area as a sticky or something, maybe separate them by category even. When more groups become official it would cause less confusion between the two. Just something I've been thinking about for a while, but now i'm raising it for discussion here.

Yes, agreed 100%. Mark them as Semi-Important Threads, or at least Official Groups. It sounds more organized and everything is ALWAYS better organized. Shouldn't take that much work either.

RE: Official groups and Non Official groups - AceInfinity - 04-19-2011

(04-19-2011, 03:27 PM)iMaяiọ999 Wrote: There is only like 20 threads in that section, easy to find them.

Would you want to search through that list all the time though whenever you try to find a specific one? It can only expand, so there will be more in the future. It's better to be organized sooner than later.

RE: Official groups and Non Official groups - Deltron - 04-19-2011

What happened to the SF Guardians?

RE: Official groups and Non Official groups - Pulse - 04-19-2011

Indeed. Things need to be better organized.

RE: Official groups and Non Official groups - Resistance - 04-19-2011

(04-19-2011, 04:03 PM)Deltron Wrote: What happened to the SF Guardians?

It lost its encouragement to stay up.

RE: Official groups and Non Official groups - Solidus - 04-19-2011

I think a thread prefix should be added, which only moderators can apply to prevent misuse.
[Official] Group Name

RE: Official groups and Non Official groups - Untouch - 04-19-2011

Well I think we need more official groups for a start!
Omniscient you said ages ago you were going to make a few more official. Tongue