Support Forums

Full Version: Official groups and Non Official groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think it would be beneficial to move all of the official group recruiting threads to the top of the group recruiting area as a sticky or something, maybe separate them by category even. When more groups become official it would cause less confusion between the two. Just something I've been thinking about for a while, but now i'm raising it for discussion here.
I agree with you Infinity. People don't really see the Official Group Recruiting threads as much because they are not sticky.
There is only like 20 threads in that section, easy to find them.
(04-19-2011, 03:03 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]I think it would be beneficial to move all of the official group recruiting threads to the top of the group recruiting area as a sticky or something, maybe separate them by category even. When more groups become official it would cause less confusion between the two. Just something I've been thinking about for a while, but now i'm raising it for discussion here.

Yes, agreed 100%. Mark them as Semi-Important Threads, or at least Official Groups. It sounds more organized and everything is ALWAYS better organized. Shouldn't take that much work either.
(04-19-2011, 03:27 PM)iMaяiọ999 Wrote: [ -> ]There is only like 20 threads in that section, easy to find them.

Would you want to search through that list all the time though whenever you try to find a specific one? It can only expand, so there will be more in the future. It's better to be organized sooner than later.
What happened to the SF Guardians?
Indeed. Things need to be better organized.
(04-19-2011, 04:03 PM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]What happened to the SF Guardians?

It lost its encouragement to stay up.
I think a thread prefix should be added, which only moderators can apply to prevent misuse.
[Official] Group Name
Well I think we need more official groups for a start!
Omniscient you said ages ago you were going to make a few more official. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3