Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One thing I love about SupportForums
Haha, I pretty agree with Nemmyy; but some newcomers are normal too, so its all okay even through some people are trolls.
[Image: wugcpy.png]

(05-08-2010, 03:06 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: I have been noticing a lot of new people who just get banned because they're retarded, so hopefully we get some more normal people.

It is always pleasant to see new, normal people. The topics filter out low-quality posters so they are quick to spot.
I 200% totally agree with you! unlike HF you can ask someone for help on here and not be called a Noob or idiot.... i wish HF was just like supportforums!
There are two threads I like in this section. This one, started by members, is a great feedback thread on the quality of content or members which can be found on Support Forums. The other is started by Omniscient. It shares the quantitative data, or statistics, about the forum's development: Support Forums Starting to Pick Up Nicely

Any interested member will benefit from reading both. It gives a good overall picture of what members appreciate of a forum and how an administrator is making decisions for its future.
(04-06-2010, 10:01 AM)Whizdom™ Wrote: There's a language filter. Try typing in some cuss words and previewing your post lol.

Yes, I like how there is a language filter. If you say the "F-Word" it will change it to fudge. If you use the S word. It will change it to crap. I think this was a good thing to do. I do believe that right now, there are a lot of mature people on, but as time goes on and we get a lot more registered members, then it will change (hopefully not though). This forum was meant for support. Young people need support too, so not having cuss words said on the forum will help a lot.
As long as it stays mature, I'm staying ;3
[Image: carbon.png]
(04-06-2010, 09:57 AM)Support Wrote: The one thing that I love about SupportForums is the very mature members. I have yet to see someone cuss, troll or have a bad attitude. This is by far the most mature forum I've ever been on and I hope it will stay the same way.

And now the second thing I love about SF, which I didn't mention in the thread title is....... PMs! You have such a large storage, which stops you from deleting PMs all the time and don't remember different peoples, haha Smile

Thanks,
Pi[X]eL

I would have to agree, it's a nice change to see people using proper grammar and correct spelling, not to mention I've yet to see any flame.

Kudos to all of you with the intelligence and admiration to spell correctly.
Intel Core i7 920 2.67Ghz | GIGABYTE X58-UD3R | 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ | 1.5TB SEAGATE | ATI 4890x2 | Coolmaster v8 | Corsair 850W | Antec Twelve Hundred

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why such a big ad thing in the header RDCA 36 6,307 04-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  Can't put my MSN on the list thing Reality 4 655 07-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Sam
  The whole "It's dead here thing" Uhriventis 3 971 01-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Jake