Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Why such a big ad thing in the header
Well I noticed the new ad in the header of the site. Why should we have an add right there. I know omni has to make money but can't he offer a smaller spot in the bottom like on Hf. Or Let us upgrade our account just to get rid of the ads. I'm whiling to pay 10 dollars so I don't have to see no ads, how about you guys?
Doesn't bother me. I don't think Omni has any plans on adding an upgrade feature just yet.
If any member is interested in advertising...

I am willing to upgrade too if Omni create upgraded members here.
(04-03-2011, 05:35 PM)iMaяiọ999 Wrote: If any member is interested in advertising...

I am willing to upgrade too if Omni create upgraded members here.

I'm pretty sure this has been suggested so many times in the past and it hasn't gone down well.
In my opinion, and I'm sure the opinion of many others here, members on Support Forums should all be equal.
I haven't ever seen an advertisement on here before other than user spam.
I am not seeing it. Maybe I have AdBlock Plus blocking it. Big Grin
I'm really OCD about ads on websites, so I would upgrade if I could. It really bugs me that one is up there though.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
It doesn't bug me too much, although I really hate the fact that SF now is turning into a big advertising industry.
(04-03-2011, 06:11 PM)Pyratepig Wrote: It doesn't bug me too much, although I really hate the fact that SF now is turning into a big advertising industry.

Who told you that? Because of one ad?
Stop being such drama queens. We have all user permissions for free, Omni isn't charging anyone for use of this site. Leave it alone guys.
(04-03-2011, 06:41 PM)Laugh Wrote: Who told you that? Because of one ad?
Stop being such drama queens. We have all user permissions for free, Omni isn't charging anyone for use of this site. Leave it alone guys.
Yes but its right in the middle of the page, its pretty big as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Support Forums Special Header Links D3xus 41 7,990 01-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: D3xus
  A Big Thanks to you Omniscient. Industrialized™ 12 1,783 11-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Malmoc
  Can't put my MSN on the list thing Reality 4 661 07-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Sam
  One thing I love about SupportForums Support 46 6,263 06-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Last Post: TeeCp
  The whole "It's dead here thing" Uhriventis 3 977 01-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Jake