Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One thing I love about SupportForums
(04-06-2010, 09:57 AM)Support Wrote: The one thing that I love about SupportForums is the very mature members. I have yet to see someone cuss, troll or have a bad attitude. This is by far the most mature forum I've ever been on and I hope it will stay the same way.

And now the second thing I love about SF, which I didn't mention in the thread title is....... PMs! You have such a large storage, which stops you from deleting PMs all the time and don't remember different peoples, haha Smile

Thanks,
Pi[X]eL

i should agree to this...moreover..i feel members on SF are more close to each other ..than when compared to HF>.
[Image: 52I4m.png]
I agree, it's good to have forums like these. A truly brilliant idea.
I love it here. It's just that posting is rather slow, so I can't spend all my time keeping up to date Tongue
[Image: genequil.png]
I love to be here though i am a new member as here members are less so less useless posting
[Image: 2zszdd5.png]
Come to think of it, you are right! I haven't seen a single flame war or a troll since I joined.
Good point actually. People here seem more mature and serious than many other forums that I've visited. The best thing here is that there are no trollers at all. - I hope it stays that way.
(05-07-2010, 08:24 AM)--([-S7N-])-- Wrote: Come to think of it, you are right! I haven't seen a single flame war or a troll since I joined.

You haven't been looking in the right sections =P
The thing I don't like about this forum is how small it is. If we had more members it would be awesome!
(05-08-2010, 03:04 PM)gerald311441 Wrote: The thing I don't like about this forum is how small it is. If we had more members it would be awesome!

That takes time. I'm sure SF will become pretty big. Although, I have been noticing a lot of new people who just get banned because they're retarded, so hopefully we get some more normal people.
(05-08-2010, 03:06 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: That takes time. I'm sure SF will become pretty big. Although, I have been noticing a lot of new people who just get banned because they're retarded, so hopefully we get some more normal people.
Well nemmyy you look pretty normal Big Grin look like a awesome member ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why such a big ad thing in the header RDCA 36 6,355 04-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  Can't put my MSN on the list thing Reality 4 671 07-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Sam
  The whole "It's dead here thing" Uhriventis 3 986 01-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Jake