Support Forums
One thing I love about SupportForums - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: One thing I love about SupportForums (/showthread.php?tid=5686)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

One thing I love about SupportForums - Support - 04-06-2010

The one thing that I love about SupportForums is the very mature members. I have yet to see someone cuss, troll or have a bad attitude. This is by far the most mature forum I've ever been on and I hope it will stay the same way.

And now the second thing I love about SF, which I didn't mention in the thread title is....... PMs! You have such a large storage, which stops you from deleting PMs all the time and don't remember different peoples, haha Smile

Thanks,
Pi[X]eL

RE: One thing I love about SupportForums - Shadaw - 04-06-2010

I completely agree with this, I also have to say though, once more people start to join, the PM storage may have to go down to allow for all the new members. Can't see that happening for a while though.
EDIT: 100 Posts woo!

RE: One thing I love about SupportForums - Whizdom™ - 04-06-2010

(04-06-2010, 09:57 AM)Pi[X]el Wrote: The one thing that I love about SupportForums is the very mature members. I have yet to see someone cuss, troll or have a bad attitude.

There's a language filter. Try typing in some cuss words and previewing your post lol.

RE: One thing I love about SupportForums - 5C4RF4C3 - 04-06-2010

I think the maturity level here is great. I am definitely going to stick around.

RE: One thing I love about SupportForums - Statics - 04-06-2010

Yeah, there is a lot of mature members in SF other that other forums which has a lot of trolls and badly behaving and rude members and for that reason I totally agree with you man.

RE: One thing I love about SupportForums - Support - 04-06-2010

(04-06-2010, 09:58 AM)Shadaw Wrote: I completely agree with this, I also have to say though, once more people start to join, the PM storage may have to go down to allow for all the new members. Can't see that happening for a while though.
EDIT: 100 Posts woo!
Ya, the storage might go down after some time, but I hope it doesn't and gratz on your 100th post mate.

(04-06-2010, 10:01 AM)Whizdom™ Wrote: There's a language filter. Try typing in some cuss words and previewing your post lol.

Haha, I didn't knew about that, but it isn't working so great ^^

(04-06-2010, 10:01 AM)5C4RF4C3 Wrote: I think the maturity level here is great. I am definitely going to stick around.
I am sure we all gonna stick around as long as the maturity level is this high.

(04-06-2010, 10:03 AM)Currymanz™ Wrote: Yeah, there is a lot of mature members in SF other that other forums which has a lot of trolls and badly behaving and rude members and for that reason I totally agree with you man.
*cough*HackForums*cough*

RE: One thing I love about SupportForums - Statics - 04-06-2010

(04-06-2010, 10:07 AM)Pi[X]el Wrote: Ya, the storage might go down after some time, but I hope it doesn't and gratz on your 100th post mate.

(04-06-2010, 10:01 AM)Whizdom™ Wrote: There's a language filter. Try typing in some cuss words and previewing your post lol.

Haha, I didn't knew about that, but it isn't working so great ^^

(04-06-2010, 10:01 AM)5C4RF4C3 Wrote: I think the maturity level here is great. I am definitely going to stick around.
I am sure we all gonna stick around as long as the maturity level is this high.

*cough*HackForums*cough*

lol, Hackforums is still a good website and I still love it. So don't try messing with it :o lol.

RE: One thing I love about SupportForums - Kewlz - 04-06-2010

Mee too Smile

RE: One thing I love about SupportForums - Amped - 04-06-2010

I couldn't agree with you more Smile Excellent forum. But try not to fill up your PM's and try to delete them once in a while.

RE: One thing I love about SupportForums - Floydy - 04-06-2010

i agree until u came.... Most your posts are spam