Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Dvorak Keyboard
(04-05-2010, 05:18 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Those keyboards aren't too attractive imo Sad I hate to be shallow, but.. =p
I'm going to at least try to find a USB keyboard. If I can't, then I'll just buy stickers.

(04-05-2010, 03:56 PM)Pokémon Wrote: The keyboard was made so programmers could type more efficiently so I think you're wrong. (With respect of course <3 I just realized how rude that sounded, and how you're a mod xD)
So, you're going to hold back from saying what you think because the person whom you are talking to is a mod? Way to go.

yea they aren't attractive but have you ever tried putting stickers on hotwheel cars? its freakin hard okay, and i couldn't imagine doing it for my keyboard Roflmao it would be a mess and i think stickers would wear down/off way fast
[Image: sig.php]
I don't think I can learn a new keyboard layout, especially considering almost every time I get on a computer that doesn't belong to me it would be set on QWERTY.
yeah, I learned about this in a typing class, would be annoying to get used to but yeah, go for it man.
(04-05-2010, 05:49 PM)Nyx- Wrote: yea they aren't attractive but have you ever tried putting stickers on hotwheel cars? its freakin hard okay, and i couldn't imagine doing it for my keyboard Roflmao it would be a mess and i think stickers would wear down/off way fast

Well, when using the Dvorak layout, I always have open the layout image that Wikipedia has on the Dvorak article, so I dunno if I'm willing to spend $30+ just so I can look down and not up Tongue
I would hate the inital switch, but it looks pretty cool lol. Might have to give it a try
[Image: nv70ad.png]
Terrorcore, unleash, extermination
Hyper real, cold blood, determination
fudge them, I like this sensation
Incredible, I from the annihilation
(04-05-2010, 05:18 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Those keyboards aren't too attractive imo Sad I hate to be shallow, but.. =p
I'm going to at least try to find a USB keyboard. If I can't, then I'll just buy stickers.

(04-05-2010, 03:56 PM)Pokémon Wrote: The keyboard was made so programmers could type more efficiently so I think you're wrong. (With respect of course <3 I just realized how rude that sounded, and how you're a mod xD)
So, you're going to hold back from saying what you think because the person whom you are talking to is a mod? Way to go.

That was my original post I just added that end part because I didn't want to offend a Mod, when I am just a noob on this forum.

I think I am going to buy stickers also. Are they like a square that covers the whole thing but the letters are on the sides or are they letters that you have to try putting on perfectly. D:

If it is the later, I would rather just buy a keyboard, because I agree with what Nyx said. (hotwheels)
It looks confusing and i would like to stick to my keyboard. But GOod luck to anyone who tried to learn this.
[Image: deities.jpg]
I'm always up for trying anything new, but I foresee frustration in my future lol. Whether or not its a better Keyboard I don't know, but what I do know is I'm have grown up with the QWERTY. It's all I know. So learning a new Keyboard should be a fun experience.
[Image: tje1.png]
I think Elektrisk posted this on HF, but doesn't it lead to carpal tunnel?
(04-05-2010, 07:09 PM)Pokémon Wrote: I think Elektrisk posted this on HF, but doesn't it lead to carpal tunnel?

I got the idea to post it on HF from this thread.

And no, that's the whole point. It's faster, and less hard on your wrists.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mechanical Keyboard Guide [Pictures][Reviews][AWESOME] TalishHF 2 1,915 02-23-2012, 07:06 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  My keyboard gets 'stuck' when I play MapleStory! ONeShoT 5 5,417 09-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Swaganomics
  What kind of keyboard are you using? Delicious 75 28,101 06-30-2011, 07:39 AM
Last Post: ControL1
  Squeeky Keyboard Omniscient 40 10,224 06-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Detective RooTz