Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having a terrible Coca Cola addiction!
(04-12-2012, 06:17 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Coca Cola doesn't even taste good, ew Big Grin

Just find a substitute with a similar taste.

Ohmy

HOW DARE YOU!

Coca Cola is probably the best drink I've ever tasted in my life, actually no, Dr Pepper is. Coke and Bacardi FTW.
(04-12-2012, 06:49 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Ohmy

HOW DARE YOU!

Coca Cola is probably the best drink I've ever tasted in my life, actually no, Dr Pepper is. Coke and Bacardi FTW.

I don't care for the taste of Coke to be honest..
I prefer Dr Pepper & Pepsi. I do like Coke Cherry but not the original.
Funny. My friend has it too.
He stopped. Then he switched to Sprite.
I was like. That's not better.
However, after a while he was actually clean of it.
So give it a shot.
(04-12-2012, 06:49 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Ohmy

HOW DARE YOU!

Coke is only good for alcohol.

Pure coke tastes decent, but it's TOO unhealthy and it makes me teeth feel weird.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(04-12-2012, 08:40 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Coke is only good for alcohol.

Pure coke tastes decent, but it's TOO unhealthy and it makes me teeth feel weird.

Agreed. Only time I ever drink Coke is with Jack Daniels.
(04-12-2012, 03:48 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Any fluoride in that omni?

If you're asking about the Flouride content in the water here in Vegas it's minimal.

Quote:Low levels of fluoride, about 0.3 milligrams per liter (mg/L), occur naturally in Southern Nevada's water supply. Per regulations developed by the Nevada State Health Division and administered by the Nevada Department of Environmental Protection, SNWA adds 0.5 mg/L of fluoride to bring the level within the required range of 0.7 - 1.2 mg/L in the municipal water supply. These levels are considerably lower than the federal Safe Drinking Water Act limit of 4.0 mg/L and the Nevada secondary standard of 2.0 mg/L.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I have drinks containing Soda.
I have Coke and Pepsi, maybe try fruit juices op?
Orange, Mango etc Got great taste.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Switch drinks, and try to take some panadol/aspirin to help with the headaches.
Ease yourself into it if it is that bad, if you can handle it though, just quit straight up.
(04-12-2012, 03:38 AM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: I guess you are right, Omniscient.

But, I cannot stand water, it got no taste Sad

Try something like Crystal Light, its a packet you add to your water to add flavor. Not as healthy as water, but still a lot better than anything else. Its what I drink when I'm cutting weight for wrestling and get bored of water.
Easiest and the most painful way would be to force your brain to a different way.
Just live thro the headaches and in time it should start healing.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coffee Addiction Omniscient 39 10,359 03-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Renowned