Support Forums

Full Version: Having a terrible Coca Cola addiction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This addiction is terrible and big.

I drink 5 330ML cokes every day and if I don't I get this terrible headache, Like I MUST have Coke, I cannot go a whole day without Coke, or I will get a terrible headache, not even joking.

My body needs Cola and if I don't give it Cola it will fudge me up.

How can I quit? if I try I get a headache!
It's psychological.. Just think to yourself that you don't need coke.. Start finding a different drink to have.
Drinking that much coke a day is extremely unhealthy, and will no doubt rot all of your teeth, so keep this in mind the next time you think about buying one.

I used to be addicted to energy drinks but I haven't had one since October last year.. If you want to stop, then it should be easy.
Hmm, not to be rude, but I brush my teeths twice a day.

I tried to drink water all day today but I got a terrible headache of it.
(04-10-2012, 10:43 AM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, not to be rude, but I brush my teeths twice a day.

I tried to drink water all day today but I got a terrible headache of it.

Whether you brush your teeth twice a day or not, having 5x330ml every day will rot your teeth to pieces.
Try something other than water?
Hmm, I may try icetea or some crap like that, but the taste of coke is really hard to resist Tongue
If you don't know, the actual colour of Coke is green. The company have to change the metal pipes because the acid in those drinks...And if you drink 2 cans of coke per day, it will double the chance of obselity. Try to keep yourself busy and not think about drinking. Only drink water. It would be hard for the first few days, but you'll be glad that you stop drinking coke everyday when you get old.
Try slowly drinking other things, such as water for something to get your taste buds as they are when you drink Coca Cola.
You should just quit asap. Obvious you have problem. I've seen plenty of people with addictions such as yours to Coca-Cola. Unsure if there is some ingredient besides caffeine that causes it.]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine_addiction

Wiki does list headaches as a withdrawal system.

Maybe consider drinking another caffeine beverage and also taking aspirin. BTW did you know most aspirin and headache medicines also contain caffeine as an active ingredient?

I think more people are addicted to caffeine than they realize.
I drink 2 litres of Coke every day or two, I wouldn't say I'm addicted to coke, but I have to be drinking something or my mouth gets all dry. I hate not having fluids in my mouth (please don't make an immature pun with that, lol), my mouth gets really dry and it annoys me because I hate that feeling, so I have to be drinking something, whether it be coke or orange juice. (I hate water, it's tasteless)

(04-10-2012, 01:46 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]BTW did you know most aspirin and headache medicines also contain caffeine as an active ingredient?

I think more people are addicted to caffeine than they realize.

When I take tablets, I often find myself wanting more for some reason, this may be why?
(04-10-2012, 02:44 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]I hate not having fluids in my mouth

Didn't know you were gay.
Pages: 1 2 3 4