Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee Addiction
I love coffee. I drink a lot of it. Just about everyday. I love espresso, cappuccino, and other forms of coffee too. I just replaced my old Cuisinart coffeemaker with a nice new perculator.

http://www.amazon.com/Presto-02811-12-Cu...648&sr=8-1

The damn thing is awesome and has paid for itself because I haven't gotten a Starbucks ($2.50) coffee since I got it. It's very easy to brew a pot and cleans easily. Important factors to daily use for the lazy.

But I love my coffee. I'll drink 3-4 cups in a row.

I like coffee mate and use the Fat Free French Vanilla.

[Image: 15971b.jpg]

When I use a sweetener if I have no coffee mate I use Sweet and Low.

I always brew from fresh beans. I have my own grinder.

Who else loves coffee?

[Image: Coffee.jpg]

Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I only like iced coffee. Hot coffee is just too bitter. I drink a lot of tea though. My mother has a really fancy coffee machine as well, but she still buys coffee at coffeehouses and stuff.
I love it but I'm trying to cut down on sugar, and I can't drink coffee without sugar.
I used to have 2 cups a day, one in the morning and one when I got back from college.
Now I might have one every other day.

I just go with good old Kenco Smooth:
[Image: Kenco_Smooth_100g_e.jpg]

Milk and 2 sugars.
Try an artificial sweetener. I switched to those this past summer.

Also I hate iced coffee. It's a hot drink. Meant to be so. I don't even like coffee ice cream.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I've actually never tried artificial sweeteners before. I'll give it a shot, thanks.
Well, I'm usually out at Tim Hortons every day before I start my day to grab a Extra Large Double Double. If I exceed 2 cups a day I usually have trouble sleeping, so usually its only 1 cup a day. Personally I just love Coffee, it gets me reved up before hockey games and can kick start my day better then any substance in the world.
(01-06-2012, 12:19 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Try an artificial sweetener. I switched to those this past summer.

Also I hate iced coffee. It's a hot drink. Meant to be so. I don't even like coffee ice cream.

I don't really like hot drinks in general.
Although I don't like coffee ice cream either.
I love hot drinks. Nothing better, particularly on a winters day.
Cold alternatives to what should be hot drinks, I find horrible.
Ice tea, iced coffee I assume (never heard of it until now), coffee ice cream, and also coffee flavoured chocolates.
I dislike them all.

Does anybody drink tea? I always go through stages of drinking lots of coffee, and then I'll make a switch to drinking lots of tea, and back to coffee again..
(01-06-2012, 12:27 PM)Fragma Wrote: I love hot drinks. Nothing better, particularly on a winters day.
Ice tea, iced coffee I assume (never heard of it until now), coffee ice cream, and also coffee flavoured chocolates.
I dislike them all.

Does anybody drink tea? I always go through stages of drinking lots of coffee, and then I'll make a switch to drinking lots of tea, and back to coffee again..

I usually boil up a hot tea before I go to bed, as coffee wouldn't make sense in this scenario. I usually drink Herbal tea so that I don't end up buzzed when I'm trying to go to sleep. I also drink tea usually midday, if I have had more then 2 cups of coffee in a single day and need something to hype me up for something (Possibly a sport) I would pop out the Red Rose tea and serve myself up so I can keep the high of caffeine.

(01-06-2012, 12:27 PM)Fragma Wrote: I love hot drinks. Nothing better, particularly on a winters day.
I dislike them all.

I have hypertension, so drinking hot things makes me too warm for comfort.

I drink a lot of tea. I would drink it more, but it stains your teeth. I like peppermint tea the best.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having a terrible Coca Cola addiction! Vito Scaletta 33 5,464 05-16-2012, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Proaxxs-peter