Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having a terrible Coca Cola addiction!
(04-10-2012, 02:52 PM)Fragma Wrote: Didn't know you were gay.

The second I saw this post, I was like:

[Image: face_palm.gif]
(04-10-2012, 01:46 PM)Omniscient Wrote: You should just quit asap. Obvious you have problem. I've seen plenty of people with addictions such as yours to Coca-Cola. Unsure if there is some ingredient besides caffeine that causes it.]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine_addiction

Wiki does list headaches as a withdrawal system.

Maybe consider drinking another caffeine beverage and also taking aspirin. BTW did you know most aspirin and headache medicines also contain caffeine as an active ingredient?

I think more people are addicted to caffeine than they realize.

Hmm, Yes I do have a problem, and I want to get rid of it, even tho it taste so good, the reason why I want to get over this is because it is very unhealthy and could cost alot of problems for me in the future.

Well, actually I don't give a fudge about my health, but when I try not to drink coke for a day I get terrible headache and that is when I saw there was a problem with me, I or I think Psychologically that I NEED (not just want but need) my daily dose of Cola.
(04-10-2012, 01:46 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Maybe consider drinking another caffeine beverage and also taking aspirin. BTW did you know most aspirin and headache medicines also contain caffeine as an active ingredient?

I didn't know about this till two weeks ago when I bought some headache medicines and I was reading the ingredients. (been taking medicines for years without knowing what the fudge I was injecting in my body, lol)

I have headaches almost everyday. Migraine, ever heard about it? It was diagnosed to me when I was a child. Somewhat drinking coffee helps me, I might me addicted already, but it helps me a little, it was one of the solutions that I found instead of taking medicine everyday. Another thing that helps me is some types of tea. The pain doesn't go again, but at least it helps me a little.
I have migraine aswell, but this is fudged up.
Maybe you should consult a doctor.. one of my frnds did that and the doc gave her some medicines and some psyco classes i guess... By the way she was addicted to pepsi..
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Go troll somewhere else, I'm serious.
I used to suffer from Migraines all the time but I rarely get them now.

Seriously. Get rid of the soda. Convert to water. Complain all you want but long-term it's the much healthier choice.

Before moving to Vegas I never drank water. Now it's almost all I drink. I maybe have 2 cups of soda a week and normally it's diet.

The sugar content is terrible in sodas then you add the caffeine and you wonder why anyone would drink it at all. It's SUGAR+WATER+CAFFEINE.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I guess you are right, Omniscient.

But, I cannot stand water, it got no taste Sad
(04-11-2012, 08:42 AM)Omniscient Wrote: I used to suffer from Migraines all the time but I rarely get them now.

Seriously. Get rid of the soda. Convert to water. Complain all you want but long-term it's the much healthier choice.

Before moving to Vegas I never drank water. Now it's almost all I drink. I maybe have 2 cups of soda a week and normally it's diet.

The sugar content is terrible in sodas then you add the caffeine and you wonder why anyone would drink it at all. It's SUGAR+WATER+CAFFEINE.

Any fluoride in that omni?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Coca Cola doesn't even taste good, ew Big Grin

Just find a substitute with a similar taste.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coffee Addiction Omniscient 39 10,642 03-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Renowned