Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know whether I should try and quit smoking or not
(01-07-2012, 12:02 AM)LancerImpact Wrote: Yellow teeth and skin, maybe you should start smoking too Yellows Tongue jkjk
Jokes aside, those aspects do not really bother me.

My only fear is cancer. But such a small percentage of smokers get cancer from cigarettes...

I've been telling myself I would quit when it snows.
Its January and no snow lol. Is that a sign?
It is clear to me that you're addicted.
Nothing is healthy when you're addicted to it.

You can easily give up, if you can live on one a day you're fine. I've been smoking now for 6 years, give up while you can. Just because your friends smoke doesn't mean you should.

You don't want to become addicted, get out while it's easy.
You should quit. Don't get yellow teeth and all that junk, save yourself.
I feel you, bro. My mother wants me to keep smoking because she's worried I'll get fat if I stop.
On one hand, I like smoking, but on the other hand, I naturally want to rebel against my mother. Unsure

It doesn't sound like you want to quit. If you don't want to quit, you won't. That is all. Smoking one a day isn't bad at all, anyways, most smokers will smoke ~a pack a day.
You guys are right, I do not want to quit.
But I am aware of the possible consequences that come with smoking, which makes me want to quit, but I don't want to. lol.

I feel kind of dumb with my posts cause they're so contradicting, but idk.

Not sure if I am addicted or not....I usually smoke everyday.
(01-07-2012, 12:29 PM)LancerImpact Wrote: You guys are right, I do not want to quit.
But I am aware of the possible consequences that come with smoking, which makes me want to quit, but I don't want to. lol.

I feel kind of dumb with my posts cause they're so contradicting, but idk.

Not sure if I am addicted or not....I usually smoke everyday.

Well you wont quit until you want to. If you don't want to, you wont.

Until you want to, you're going to continue.

(01-07-2012, 01:51 PM)Yellows Wrote: Well you wont quit until you want to. If you don't want to, you wont.

Until you want to, you're going to continue.

That is true.
I didn't really look at it that way.

I think I am just going to cut it down to 1 a day for now and see where I go with that.

Thanks all.
Yes. of course you should, why would there be a reason to say no? Try the patches. They're expensive though.
(01-08-2012, 04:22 PM)๖ۣۜNitrous Wrote: Yes. of course you should, why would there be a reason to say no? Try the patches. They're expensive though.

He's stated the reasons he doesn't want to throughout the thread.
If you are under the smoking environment, namely, you families, friends, colleage are somkers, then it's difficult for you to quit onc e you picked up the cigarette and enjoyed it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Health Benefits of quitting Smoking Habits stephensam 2 1,079 07-08-2020, 01:54 AM
Last Post: viraj
  Quitting smoking? Gerira 30 6,839 03-08-2016, 11:18 PM
Last Post: elliethomas
  Another reason to quit smoking: Vision Loss evewaldorf 1 794 07-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Release4
  I've stopped Smoking as of today... Dεlluzion 17 1,855 06-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜDunsparth
  Give Up Smoking Without Having Withdrawal Discomfort brain 0 616 03-07-2011, 01:59 AM
Last Post: brain