Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Geek Squad | New Leader | Now Recruiting
(10-10-2014, 08:02 AM)Aura Wrote: Name: Aura (you can call me by my name if you wish, Yoan)
Link to SF Tutorials you have made: All my tutorials and guides are on HF (I have around 10). I asked Omni the permission to import them yesterday and he's okay with it, hence I'll do it as soon as I reach 10 posts, because there's an URL restrictions in your posts before you reach 10 post. I can link you the HF ones if you want ?
Will you be willing to post in our subforum twice a day?: Of course, nothing easier to do than that Smile
Why should you be accepted to the Geek Squad above other applicants?: Because I fit right in : I'm a final year IT student, with a years of experience in entreprise technical support, have over a thousand threads closed to my name on HF (assistance with technical issues, Computing areas), a few hundreds Teamviewer interventions for general technical support, but mostly malware removal. I'm good at malware removal and analysis (currently an Underclassman at GeekU) and I'm also very good at troubleshooting general computing issues. If you know who I am on HF, you probably know that everything I just said is true Tongue
Why do you want to join the Geek Squad?: Because I want to help to the revival of SF, I've always been interested in the concept of the website but never registered since it was dead. But I know this forum have potential and I would love to be part of it not only as a helper, but as someone who's part of a group of members that share the same interest.
Will you set examples for other SF members to follow?: Yes, I will. I'm already being told at least 4-5 times a day on HF that people learns from my posts, tutorials, etc. I'm sure it will be the same here.
Accepted.

D3, remember when you gave me leadership and then Omni never made changes. That made me sad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geek Squad | New Leader | Now Recruiting - by Grin - 10-13-2014, 10:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube Crew - Now Recruiting Thomas 22 6,584 01-18-2020, 04:02 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  OnlineGamers [Now Recruiting] NekoChan 192 53,277 12-24-2019, 03:23 AM
Last Post: pearl
  Pet Lovers [Recruiting!] Reality 37 15,577 12-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,549 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon