Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Looking For Leader] Health Squad
Well, I was thinking about making a group to be active in the Healthy Living and Lifestyle forum. The aim of the group would be to provide information in regards to sports training, diet and lifestyle, and general fitness goals members may have.

I just want to see if anyone would be interested in this before I add any more details. If I can get 10 people interested, I'll add more information to this post and select a leader (Since I cannot officially create a group yet).
You have to focus on getting those 500 posts first.
Or I could look for a leader who already has 500 posts.
Seems like an interesting group, just make the thread look nicer. Tongue
(12-24-2011, 04:04 PM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: Seems like an interesting group, just make the thread look nicer. Tongue

Once I register some interest, then I'll probably make a proper thread for the group.
Your group will not be Official until the leader (i.e) you have 500 posts.
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
(12-25-2011, 04:25 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: Your group will not be Official until the leader (i.e) you have 500 posts.

I mentioned twice that I was looking for a leader with the right number of posts. But at the moment, I'm more after general interest in the group.
(12-25-2011, 04:48 PM)King Wrote: I mentioned twice that I was looking for a leader with the right number of posts. But at the moment, I'm more after general interest in the group.

I pretty much like the idea to make a group about life style, Diet e.t.c, Just hope for the best and Good luck in finding a right person.
"Nothing hurt more than realizing that she meant every thing to you and you meant nothing to her"
(12-27-2011, 02:40 AM)Thedarkhack3r Wrote: I pretty much like the idea to make a group about life style, Diet e.t.c, Just hope for the best and Good luck in finding a right person.

Thanks mate, I appreciate your support. Hopefully someone will show some interest in taking up the leadership position sometime soon.
Well, I'm interested in Health and welfare of humanity as a whole. Though I don't think I can contribute much to the section in way of experience or tips, that which can't be found by a simple Google search. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Geek Squad | New Leader | Now Recruiting D3xus 63 20,113 12-27-2016, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,444 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] Nemmyy 234 91,375 11-30-2011, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Nemmyy
  [Opinions?] Welcome Squad [Not Official] Shock 16 5,117 05-31-2011, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Brandenx781