Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it healthy?
Are you sure u didnt smoke any laced weed?

Yes, smoking alot will cause damage regardless... Just stop smoking so much, ull thank yourself down the road, trust me!
It's unhealthy to smoke anything really, it's still clogging up your lungs, which is very bad for you, I'd recommend cutting down a bit every day, and have 'Smoke Free' days!
Inhaling poisonous fumes into your lungs are NOT healthy. I don't care how you justify it. Weed is more poisonous then cigarettes because there is no filter. So no. Its not healthy.
(11-28-2011, 11:22 PM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: Inhaling poisonous fumes into your lungs are NOT healthy. I don't care how you justify it. Weed is more poisonous then cigarettes because there is no filter. So no. Its not healthy.

That is actually not true. Certain people choose to consume marijuana and its effects caused by, delta tetrahydracannabinol, a different way rather than inhaling it at all. It can be made into a wide variety of foods, and even a pill. Even if that's not the route people choose, it can be filtered by water, and often is, in multiple stages. As far as marijuana being more dangerous than cigarettes I would have to personally disagree regardless of any studies that have proved this. I know many people who have smoked pot for 35-40 years, without ever smoking a cigarette who do not have lung cancer. Compared to people who never smoked pot, only cigarettes, for less than that and have cancer.

As for the OP's question. I would say it depends on how long you have been smoking marijuana, how much you smoked during that specific instance, and the potency of the consumed marijuana. It is obviously not healthy at all to be feeling these effects when they are caused by marijuana. I would just consider them an effect of being really freakin high.
Stop smoking weed, trust me you will regret it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,081 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  "what are some steps to a healthy life?" Gregarious 20 5,233 07-15-2015, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Assertmeds
  Eating Healthy Baked 16 2,382 10-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: ranzuWCB
  What do you eat as a healthy snack? FamousMassacre 21 3,287 10-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Prince
  What do you do, to stay healthy? `P R O D I G Y™ 45 10,836 10-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Prince