Support Forums

Full Version: Is it healthy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, i smoke a LOT of weed, and i get high as fudge. Just last tuesday night, i came home and i swear i was perma high. I was in my car for a hour, and still high when i came home. But it was a funny feeling, almost like a bad trip, but it wasnt.

I layed in my bed for a long time, and i felt shitty, like i need to crap, and like time didnt exist. It was like im somewhere im not, like a alternative dimension. It was messed up. Since then i have a hard time remembering things. Worst then ever.
It's unhealthy to smoke too much weed, I don't recommend you to smoke it alot buddy.
I would say that it is unhealthy to smoke anything.
Remember, too much of anything is NEVER good.
Muscle Milk protein has gained lots of popularity among those who want to build lean muscle. So is Muscle Milk healthy? Yes. This artefact doesn't accommodate any adverse capacity and if acclimated appropriately it provides abundant results. I accept been application this artefact myself for over a year and I have no health problems at all and Muscle Milk has worked great as a meal replacement and to drink after workouts.
How much did you smoke? What kind of weed was that? and most important, are you sure it was just weed?
I have nothing againts people that smoke weed or ciggs but it seems like you might have just smoked a little something more than weed.
The reason I say this is because you said you smoke aLottttt of weed.. The more you smoke weed the less it starts to affect you.
Thats why ask, if you sure it was just weed.
If you smoke weed like twice a year it doesn't do much, does it?
Smoking is not at all healthy to our body. It contain very poisonous substances like tobacco etc. When you are smoking you are actually inhaling tobacco in your body that smoke passes through your lungs and stomach and will destroy it slowly. I think you must stop smoking as it is injurious to your health and also to other people.
(11-06-2011, 09:02 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]I would say that it is unhealthy to smoke anything.
Remember, too much of anything is NEVER good.
I hate to smoke,.
Its very harmful for the health,
personal training in Pasadena
@deepak Weed is marijuana. There is no tobacco in marijuana. Your thinking of cigarettes.
To much weed can defiantly create some problems here and there.

I would suggest as some above me did, to take some time off.
Pages: 1 2