Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eating Healthy
I've usually been the type of person to just go grab a bag of chips, or cookies.
But now, I've been doing it different. When I want a snack, I'll cut up a fruit or vegetable. It's really helped me, I think it helps you focus and compile your thoughts.
I hardly drink Pop ( Soda, I'm Canadian ) anymore, I usually drink milk or juice from concentrate. I've been feeling good about myself and going to keep it up.

Anyone else eat healthy like I do ? Post your methods and what you eat here.
[Image: baked1.png]
There's a lot more to eating healthy than just that but it's a good start, personally I don't really watch what I eat, just kind of eat what I feel like eating, I do usually prefer juice over pop anyways.
I never really thought about my diet, but I became physically sensitive to processed foods and meals. Once your body is accustomed to fresh, simply prepared meals, it is difficult to indulge in unhealthy options.

It doesn't stop me from getting cravings for fast food and Kettle chips, though.
*nods* I grew up in a healthy home, and feel lucky about that... I know that trying to "break" the habits of unhealthy eating can be very difficult, as it's happened to me a few times.

I tend to eat salad, but not a rabbit food "just lettuce" kind of deal. I also add red kidney beans and tofu, to give me some protein. With regular meals I eat the same as most people, I think. And when it comes to snacking, I'll normally try to go for water and an apple instead of something from a vending machine... it's difficult to do, but the results are worth it. I definitely agree with the idea that eating better does make you feel better about yourself overall.
Of course, eating must be healthy. I always eat fruits and green vegetables to maintain my body and fitness. Also salad is a one of the best option when you are on diet.
I eat junk food but I know how to control it and I definatley would rather have juice than soda
Am I High Yet? Wacko
Hi dear,

Healthy eating is necessary for healthy life.
Always eat healthy and balanced foods containing all elements of healthy foods such as vitamins, protein, carbohydrates, and fiber.
One secret i well giveaway is drink enriched rice milk, it is very good for you and has the same calcium amount as milk, it still tastes good with mochaccinos and coffee too.
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
Great job. As an elite athlete, I'm forced to eat healthy. The only times I usually have high sugar or high caffeine foods/drinks is pre-workout.
At my home there are moments when there is no food only some bunch of unhealthy food.Than its no choice but to eat that instead of being hungry.But when it is a chance to chose for healthy food i choose that Smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,063 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  "what are some steps to a healthy life?" Gregarious 20 5,129 07-15-2015, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Assertmeds
  Is it healthy? Party 14 1,520 12-11-2011, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Cyba
  What do you eat as a healthy snack? FamousMassacre 21 3,223 10-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Binge Eating. spY[3Mo] 6 1,117 10-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Prince