Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting smoking?
You know they have pills now that will help you quit. If you goto the doctor they can prescribe these to you. I quit for two years one time, only because I got locked up for 6 months. When I got out I continued to stay nicotine free until I meet the love of my life and got stressed by her lol. I then tried to quit again and bought that expensive gum and was successful for two months but then ran out of gum lol. I lasted 2 more weeks on regular chewing gum though after I ran out. I would really look into the pills though.
~ Digital-Punk
You have to find something to make you want to quit, for example my girlfriend would dump me if she found out i smoked, and shes coming up next friday, so i basically had to quit, i went from smoking 20 a day to not smoking for 5 days
Call the quit smoking hotline. Think about it, you can live longer. Maybe, find a hobby?
[Image: icyrj.png]
Instead of smoking, try doing something else proactive.
For example, when you want to smoke, instead, jog a mile or so.
You'll feel so much better in the end.
If that doesn't work, there's pills and patches containing nicotine that'll also help.
[Image: 2.png]
Throw the freakin cigarettes away, is it that hard?

No, im joking. You can try and get patches for get help from family.
I just recently stopped smoking, I say don't rush it. Slowly stop smoking cigarettes and do some work out or physical activities. I know it's easy to say but I'm doin' it right now and I haven't smoked cigarettes for two months now. I think I'm gonna be smoking occasionally but I'll try not to.
I smokes cigarettes for 22 years. Give or take a year or 2.
About 4 months ago i decided to stop.
No patches, now chewies, Nothing!

When your ready to give up and are serious about it you will just stop like i and many like me have.
What finally pushed me over the edge.....
Some of the ads on Australia TV. Here is an example if i can remember how to embed youtube correctly.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rUFoLVtwMc[/yt]
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(08-14-2011, 05:24 PM)DreX Wrote: If it is weed i say keep smoking bro!!!

Wise up and gain some maturity, you're not resolving the issue.

On-topic- I would advise you to call a support line and they will consider giving you guidance which will make quitting smoking a lot easier for you and anyone else who's thinking of doing so. They are fully trained and know what they're talking about unlike the quoted reply above.

Take care man!
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
I would ecxhange the cigarretes - to training;) running 15 min.
www.advertise4you.info

Its an promotion forum with a lot of seo tutorials,you can register and you can start advertise your site by registering.It also contains:

Search engine optimization|Free Posting Packages |Graphics |Games
(08-14-2011, 05:06 PM)Gerira Wrote: I want to quit smoking. Can someone give me some tips on how to overcome the urge and how to relax yourself? Thanks...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Health Benefits of quitting Smoking Habits stephensam 2 1,095 07-08-2020, 01:54 AM
Last Post: viraj
  Another reason to quit smoking: Vision Loss evewaldorf 1 802 07-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Release4
  I don't know whether I should try and quit smoking or not LancerImpact 29 3,926 01-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Shattering -
  I've stopped Smoking as of today... Dεlluzion 17 1,876 06-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜDunsparth
  Give Up Smoking Without Having Withdrawal Discomfort brain 0 619 03-07-2011, 01:59 AM
Last Post: brain