Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!]
I'm so glad to see you back here mate. Smile

I've seen your coding abilities countless amounts of times and you've even helped me from time to time. You're in. ;)

I will PM you a project to do in a while, what's your key coding language?
key coding language? My favorite? I could try something in Powershell I suppose for something new here.
(12-29-2011, 11:57 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: key coding language? My favorite? I could try something in Powershell I suppose for something new here.

Key as in what you're best at, then I can think of something for you.
Anything ranging from most that i've specified. Here's a list of my main ones though that I mostly do work in:
  • - Batch
    - PowerShell
    - VB.Net
    - Perl
(12-30-2011, 12:10 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: Anything ranging from most that i've specified. Here's a list of my main ones though that I mostly do work in:
  • - Batch
    - PowerShell
    - VB.Net
    - Perl

Hmm, okay. As I know you're quite good in VB.NET I think I'm going to give you a challenge. Hehe Give me some time to think what I'm going to set your project as.
Just PM me with the idea in case I lose my suggested project idea within this thread by newer posts and applications.
We're still recruiting, surely there's more Coders on this forum then what we've got added in currently.
I haven't seen the coding section on this forum more dead personally, it's died down quite a bit from the last time i've been here. It's noticable too since I haven't accustomed to the slow change that others here might not have noticed. I picture it from back when I left, to now, a few months later coming back.
(12-31-2011, 11:49 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: I haven't seen the coding section on this forum more dead personally, it's died down quite a bit from the last time i've been here. It's noticable too since I haven't accustomed to the slow change that others here might not have noticed. I picture it from back when I left, to now, a few months later coming back.

It wasn't just you who left, many many people quit when you did. Some of our active members too.
Either way I still don't have any comprehension of what the forum coding sections were like while I was gone, all I know is that from the time I left, to now, it's a lot less active. And back then we didn't even have a coders group.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 37,700 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,688 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,726 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,586 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! Sam 260 151,949 05-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢