Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!]
Breshie, I think what you should do is assign someone a project to do, a unique one with specific requirements and get them to submit that for approval, it would benefit the coding section regardless of whether they get accepted or not, but if they can't prove that they are coders while in the group, that's their fault, surely they will be removed if found out later anyways Smile
That's what I was originaly going to do, but it could easily be faked, so I decided not to.
The section is dead Breshie, I don't think that would be my main concern here, by the Coders title i'm able to tell who is and who isn't based on what they post Smile
Okay then Ace, you can take control of the recruitment. Smile

You take control of it, let me know how you accept, and I'll add them in. Smile
Me? I'm not a leader of the group.
Hmm, let me PM Omni.

You will be leader. ;)
When I become more active and stuff, I'll apply.
You need to get the posts first, but I hope to see your application.
Question: does the type of coding involved include web based coding (HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL?)
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(03-01-2012, 02:34 PM)D3xus Wrote: Question: does the type of coding involved include web based coding (HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL?)

Yes. [Image: oui.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,751 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,372 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,651 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,484 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! Sam 260 150,459 05-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢