Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've stopped Smoking as of today...
While you're wanting to quite, you could possibly buy an electronic cigarette.
Congratz I stop 3 years ago
Keep your hands busy.
I believe they have those nicotine plastic inhalers that are the same shape as a smoke. Instead of inhaling smoke, you inhale nicotine. Maybe that helps?

G.L tho bro! Smile
[Image: iGvZI.png]
I was smoking for about 2 years and I quit about 3 years ago now, It's saved me alot of money to buy lots of nice things instead of wasting my money on a pointless pack of smokes
Congrats on trying to quit. You clearly care about your health and know that smoking is killing your lungs. I cant believe that you could already notice how it was becoming harder to breath. I think what might help your mind off smoking might be having something in your mouth. Maybe sucking on a toothpick or a pretzel rod. It might fool your brain.
Congrats. Hope you can stick with it.
What my dad did to stop the urges temporarily is take a very relaxing bath; but I suppose you can't do that every time you crave for a smoke. Just try not to get too stressed out in one day, that usually triggers the urge for those who newly quit (accdg. to my dad). Anyways, congrats man!
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
Congrats on quitting ( i am also trying to quit )

I have some question's for you tho because ive had similar problems and they had went away for me.

How many did u smoke a day? and how long have u been smoking?

Also if u can stay off ciggarites which im sure u can u seem to be strong.
ur lungs will slowley build back together and get rid of all the smoke build up over the years.

Also some tips if u feel like u have to smoke one are.

1. Try not to think of it and do something else that u enjoy.

2. Remember that ur life is better off without them.

3. chew gum or put something in ur mouth like a pen and pretend it is a ciggarite . this usually works.

by the way i bought a pack a couple weeks ago and it lasted me 4 days.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Health Benefits of quitting Smoking Habits stephensam 2 1,052 07-08-2020, 01:54 AM
Last Post: viraj
  Quitting smoking? Gerira 30 6,721 03-08-2016, 11:18 PM
Last Post: elliethomas
  Another reason to quit smoking: Vision Loss evewaldorf 1 781 07-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Release4
  [Lifestyle change] From today of I am ... Vito Scaletta 20 3,333 04-17-2012, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Vito Scaletta
  I don't know whether I should try and quit smoking or not LancerImpact 29 3,793 01-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Shattering -