Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My weight, it's making me depressed more each day
First of all serious weight loss depends on your decision and mind.If you 've really set that goal you will do anything to get it done.
Run every day on treadmil and take care with what you eat.You don't need serious diet but eat healthy.
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
i have promised myself, and i don't want to cheat myself, so because i promised myself this i will get this for myself, thanks to all you guys, i am actually loosing weight, i went from 109Kg to 106.8 Kg, and i intend to further increase this gap.

Thank you.
If your depressed about what you look like do something about it Smile Use this as motivation. Put a mirror where your bowflex is and look at how your body looks. Maybe also set weight goals for an aloted time period. Maybe put down on the wall "lose 10 pounds by 2 weeks" If you really want to lose the weight do extra excerise and make your body sweat.
Ur Height And Weight Are Nice According To Your Age.
A few years ago I was just like you(16 years old 110 kg) eating a lot of junk food,drinking a lot of soda etc and one day I decided to stop destroying myself with all those bad things that I ate at that time.I went to the GYM 3 time a week and in one year and a half I got to 75 kg.I hope you do the same.
Step #1 when eating, eat to get full. If you don't fill up your body will always crave that full fealing. Also try dieting and excersising more.
Always eat healthy would be the best advice, a lot of meat especially the way it can be cooked can be fattening for you. You should have nice meals with vegies that are steamed in there and not so much of the greasy and fattening foods. Also, you should only get fastfood on rare occasions it can really mess you up.
If I was you I goto the gym, your Intructor will give you tips and tricks.
Dude i hear ya how it feels but another reason of your weight is your height.
Don't simply reduce your food portion, cut out foods that you think are unhealthy. Record calorie intake and calorie loss when you're on the treadmill. Continue this, but take occasional breaks every few days. You need to pace yourself, but stick to a goal and routine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,081 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,383 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 2,980 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  How to GAIN weight? SniperRiflezzzz 133 48,670 02-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Last Post: noval
  Trying to gain weight Sodomy 15 4,067 01-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Alberto