Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to lose weight
I'm 15 and I'm about 180 and that's obese, I'm in Cross-Country and I run (well I stop at some times but not really) 2+ miles everyday and I recently ran a 5K (3.5 miles I think) for charity 3 Strides for Sarah. I REALLY want to loose weight because being not so skinny is a bad look + really uncomfortable I'm not talking about my belly being all round and man boobs being saggy as heck! I don't think its working since I've been running since August and I'm still the same I'm about 5'8 (not really tall I suppose) and you know around my age it's hard to be around looking all obese since that's unattractive (I have a girlfriend so I'm not really worrying about it). I'm trying to drink 8 cups of water a day and getting good amount of sleep.

TL;DR

Obese (180)
I run everyday (besides Wednesdays and the weekends besides if there is a race)
Any tips on how to lose weight?
You can reduce your weight by doing exercise regularly and also take a good quality food. Don't eat oily food for the good health and do running daily at least 30 minutes. It burn the 60 calories in a day which is amount 6 pound in a year.

Nashville Personal Trainer
Run more, eat more healthy.
Run as much as you can one day, then when you're worn out, record how far you've ran, then do it the next day, keep doing that and once you're used to it, run a little longer the next day and record how long you went, then start running that, etc.
To be honest, this is how i lost a LOT of weight.

Don't eat after 6pm. This is VERY hard to do, but it works very well. Besides that, don't eat a lot of junk food and you shall be skinny if you keep working out!
Go for a walk every morning, and every night.. do this every day.. you wont be running so you wont get that hot. thats what im doing just now...and also eat right aswell because if you don't eat right you wont get anywhere ... Best of luck
spokane fitness
Regular exercise and diet meals is the key to lose weight.
Cardio exercises like running, jogging, swimming, cycling or hiking are effective in losing weight. Start with 30 minute exercise and increase the time gradually. Prefer raw food over processed food and drink plenty of water. Avoid beverages and soda and drink green tea daily.
I don't know :S i'm in 14 hours of sports a week and have never been fat before just train and eat healthy it's kinda easy.
Maybe try some weight exercises if cardio isn't doing it for you. Also, a personal trainer might help.
Oh my god!!!! you should lose your weight because over weight is not good for your health and also it may cause more problem in your life and so for you have to diet or need some yoga or need to walk.
Doing some exercise and work out in gym is also good for the weight lose and also the diet food and yoga is useful for the same and good for body fitness. 35 minute walk a day is also result in weight lose.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,062 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,371 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  How to GAIN weight? SniperRiflezzzz 133 48,185 02-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Last Post: noval
  Trying to gain weight Sodomy 15 4,043 01-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Alberto
  loosing weight in 30days [ updating every week ] Breakbot 10 1,762 12-30-2011, 09:43 AM
Last Post: SoulCake.